NEED TO SELL ASAP 96 Camaro RS $3500 - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NEED TO SELL ASAP 96 Camaro RS $3500

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NEED TO SELL ASAP 96 Camaro RS $3500

I need to sell my 1996 Camaro RS as of right now i am trying to get 4500 for it but any reasonable offer will be taken. Live in Maryland

web page

[ October 14, 2005, 12:44 PM: Message edited by: Joey Creegan ]

Is this the one sitting on the side of 27?

Comment

Yes it is the one on rt 27, any takers?

Comment

with mods, it looks like a hot deal
        ~The Guru\'s Guru~<br />1999 Camaro,K&N,!MAF<br />!airsilencer,3.08s,<br />NGK-TR6\'s,Taylor Blue 8mm wires,FRAM,A4,Catco Cat, Magnaflow 3 inch catback,transgo shift kit<br />Waiting: RK sport headers, custom y pipe electric cutout<br /><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/divinejc\" target=\"_blank\">www.cardomain.com/id/divinejc</a>

Comment

Yea, i was trying to get alot more for it, but i need to sell it this month, b/c i have to pay for another two years to put tags on it, it expires this month. My loss, your gain, any offers?

Comment

please dont post the car for sale as an rs, i was possibly interested in a 96 or 97 RS but this is not an rs ppl are doing that everywhere!!! erghhh

Comment

This car's vin is an RS the ground effects were taken off at somepoint before i got the car, as wekll as the emblems. The vin is on the cars.com website, if you want to check it out yourself, go ahead! Thank you!

Comment

sorry but all the vins say that. unless you had gfx and the spoiler (look on the sides of the car for screw holes where the spoiler went) then its not what we would traditionally cal an rs.
                The confusion surrounds me <br />change is imminent<br />if I were they<br />we could be great

Comment

any offers? thank you

Comment

Originally posted by Yaba3800:
                    sorry but all the vins say that. unless you had gfx and the spoiler (look on the sides of the car for screw holes where the spoiler went) then its not what we would traditionally cal an rs.
                    Correct, all standard vin's say that, but that is for either the base or RS model. RS's come with spoiler and gfx's, please don't post it as an RS because that is false advertising.
                    http://www.bowtiev6.com/

Comment

It has all wheel disc brakes, it has the y87 suspension code on the door, it has the 3.42 gears, i had to replace them, and an lsd, RS? Any offers?

Comment

Down to $3500/ OBO

Comment

sold

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X