2000 WS6 Trans Am rolling chasis for sale on ebay - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2000 WS6 Trans Am rolling chasis for sale on ebay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2000 WS6 Trans Am rolling chasis for sale on ebay

hi everyone, i have a wrecked 2000 ws6 rolling chasis with all drive train components, all wiring, all hoses and accessories, its absolutley everything you need to do a swap into a v6 fbody, i was going to do the same thing but my Firebird was destroyed when a drunk dirver hit me. I'm located in southern NJ, thats where the car will have to be picked up by a trailer.

Here is my auction on ebay: http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...tem=2490922517

if you have any questions just e-mail me at maskedmullet@comcast.net thanks!
    2000 ws6 T/A rolling chasis for sale, e-mail me at maskedmullet@comcast.net

damn, if i had cash id be on that right now. Hell, i could turn around and sell the rims for half of what the car is at now.

Comment

this isn't going to last long, if you want it, you have to do it quick:)

Comment

new low price of $4000

Comment

4 hours left on the auction, $4000 for everything except the rear hatch and right ground fx, this includes complete interior, leather dual power front seats, rear seats, carpet, complete dash,console, its a whole car, but i took it apart, all pieces are neatly organized! call me at (856)-307-2293 before the auction ends.

Comment

might want to list the interior color... might make a difference.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
            Working...
            X