1996 Camaro RS -FOR SALE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1996 Camaro RS -FOR SALE

I miss my V-8 way too much and need to sell this car to get back into another one. The car is all stock and just tured 97,000 miles yesterday. Car runs and drives great and needs absolutly nothing. Leaks no oil and runs like a champ. It has the following options:
    A4
    Power locks
    Pioneer cd player
    Manual windows
    New tires (with around 2000 miles on them)
    Cloth interior
    K and n air filter
    New alternator

Car is very nice looking and always turns head even though its a 6(which gets awsome gas mileage). Paint on this is immaculate with the exception of some normal chips on the front end.
    Can e-mail you pics if you post your e-mail adress here.
    Located in Central Ohio and asking 4700 obo.Would like to sell here in the next month or so. I am open for offers( no low ball offers please.) NO TRADES.If you need any more info post back here.
    1996 camaro rs- <br />15% tint<br />orange painted calipers<br />10\" kicker l5, 1000 watt hifonics amp, polk componets, panasonic hu.

pics to travis.dyke@hope.edu
    http://www.bowtiev6.com/

Comment

Pictures sent to your e-mail. Let me know if they come through.
      1996 camaro rs- <br />15% tint<br />orange painted calipers<br />10\" kicker l5, 1000 watt hifonics amp, polk componets, panasonic hu.

Comment

sent you another email
        http://www.bowtiev6.com/

Comment

send me some pics
          zdzinic@mchsi.com

Comment

Pics sent.

Also there is currenlty a system in the car.(1 rockford ten along with a 600 watt mono amp) I will include this with the car but it will bump the price up to 5000.

The car also has a new ac system(I forgot to mention this the first time around.)

Comment

t tops or no?
              2011 Camaro LS 6M, in black.

Comment

nope its a hardtop

Comment

car has to go can't/won't drive the car in the winter. If someone is looking for a car to swap an lt1 into or just a camaro that gets good gas mileage this is it! Just had a new tune up with pcv valve and fuel filter. NEW PRICE- 4300 OBO WITH SUB AND AMP. Shoot me an e-mail if anybody needs more info or pics

Comment

pics please... would love another RS.
                    2004 CE Corvette 10.86@132mph
                    1996 Supercharged/Nitrous Camaro RS (For Sale)
                    2011 Cadillac CTS-V
                    2011 Mitsubishi Eclipse Spyder GT-P
                    2006 Mitsubishi Eclipse GS

Comment

pics to Pongo169@hotmail.com if you still got the car..

how far are you from 45067?

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X