Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FFF turbokit $2200

Full turbo kit never used, brand new.

Rated at 300+ horsepower 350 foot pounds of torque at 7 psi.

Please call 414-421-8911 to contact me (Anthony) if you are seriously interested.

Kit includes everything listed on the FFF site.

My motor blew a head gasket yesterday and I need to make some cash fast to fix the car. Also someone decided it would be cool to slam one of my mirrors off my car [img]smile.gif[/img] So thats more fixin for me.

I might be interested. Still haven't decided if I'm going for a S/C or turbo.

Stupid question - can a turbo be used with an automatic tranny?

Comment

ya
      The confusion surrounds me <br />change is imminent<br />if I were they<br />we could be great

Comment

i'd buy it if i didnt have stupid 4.10s

Comment

Originally posted by BirdOfPrey01:

Please call 414-421-8911 to contact me (Anthony) if you are seriously interested.

My motor blew a head gasket yesterday and I need to make some cash fast to fix the car. Also someone decided it would be cool to slam one of my mirrors off my car [img]smile.gif[/img] So thats more fixin for me.
          take it its for a 3.8...?
          Purple \'95 A4 RS...Totaled in \'03 23,000 on her :( Red \'95 Camaro M5...A Few Goddies!<br />84 Chevy 6.2L Diesel 4x4 10in. lift 38x15.50\'s<br /><a href=\"http://www.geocities.com/heartland_heat_v6\" target=\"_blank\">Heartland Heat V6</a>&lt;~Member

Comment

How did you blow a gasket?
            2002 M5 camaro- VTR CAI, custom cat-back exhaust, battery compacitor, pullie, lowering springs, 32mm sway bar, cross-drilled slotted rotars. 1-10\" L7 in cubby.

Comment

Originally posted by ezrollin:
              i'd buy it if i didnt have stupid 4.10s
              4.10 = better you will get/stay in higher rpms where the turbo like's to be [img]smile.gif[/img]
              www.turbov6camaro.com
              1997 3800 Series II Camaro
              4600 Stall for my ride to the mall :chug:
              7.18 @ 99.77 1/8 -1.8x sixty (current quickest v6 fbod)
              11.23 @ unk 5 1/4 - 7.19 1/8 - 1.83 sixty

Comment

Originally posted by KenDawg:
                </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by BirdOfPrey01:

take it its for a 3.8...? </font>[/QUOTE]yes 2000+ unless you modify it
                www.turbov6camaro.com
                1997 3800 Series II Camaro
                4600 Stall for my ride to the mall :chug:
                7.18 @ 99.77 1/8 -1.8x sixty (current quickest v6 fbod)
                11.23 @ unk 5 1/4 - 7.19 1/8 - 1.83 sixty

Comment

umm, I sort of ran my car to hard... doing alot of burnouts and ****. reving alot... its got 120k miles on it.

Comment

Automatic is best for turbo..IMHO
                    Slick - US Military - overseas. <br />\'01 Pewter Firebird \'Vert<br />SLP CAI, MSD coils/cables, Whisper lid, Pacesetter Headers, Borla 3\", Catco 3\" cat, K&N filter, Intense Racing PCM, Lakewood LCAs,180 TBI--&gt; BMR PHR, ZT LSD, Motive 3.42s, FFF Turbo

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• LETZRIDE
                      New Owner!
                      by LETZRIDE
                      I am happy to announce that I have sold the site to Robert (FirebirdGT). Years ago this site went down when TealV6 had it, I bought it, refreshed it,...
                      4 days ago
                    • ssms5411
                      Little work today
                      by ssms5411
                      Went ahead and moved my starter wire from the back, to the front again since it had no effect on my drain on the battery. Also made me nervous driving...
                      2 weeks ago
                    • LETZRIDE
                      Tom Henry RS Pt 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff
                      by LETZRIDE

Building the Tom Henry RS
                      Part 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff.
                      By: Hib Halverson

At the end of Part Three, we changed the valvetrain of the 3.8-liter V6 in the Tom Henry RS. We installed new, Yella Terra "Ultralite" 1.8:1, aluminum roller rocker arms, Katech valve springs and Katech titanium retainers on our 3800 Series II V6.
                      Ultralites are nearly 25% lighter than the stock 1.6 rockers and 8% lighter than the SLP aluminum...
                      02-07-2020, 10:30 PM

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X