2000 Camaro V6 (44K miles)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2000 Camaro V6 (44K miles)

Hey guys. The time has come to sell the fun car and get a practical one. I have recently moved to college, so I need an SUV that can bring more than a suitcase down here.

Whats up for sale is my 2000 Camaro. It is red with black interior and is automatic. It has all the options, minus leather and power seats. It has just over 44k miles. It is in great shape and has never been wrecked.

Since getting the car, I have added 17" Corvette Y2K rims, a Flowmaster exhaust, a K&N airfilter, an RKSport Air Temp control module, carbon fiber interior kit, and Pioneer DEHP8400MP cd player (with stock Monsoon system). All the parts added up to just below $3,000.

This car is a ton of fun. I have babied this car since the day I got it. It has gotten Mobil 1 synthetic at every oil change. It also just got brand new brake pads and a full tune-up before I left for school.

The car is currently in Cincinnati with me, but I live in Columbus, OH. Let me know if you have any questions. E-mail me at Mattboy16@aol.com or post it here.

Looking for the most reasonable offer considering the Blue Book without parts is $9,800.

hey, how much are you selling it for? i am very interested. thanx

Comment

does it have T-tops

Comment

The car does have T-Tops. Like I said the car Blue Books right around $10k with parts that total up to just below $3,000. I listed the car on Autotrader for $9,300 obo. I guess thats what I'm asking, but will consider all reasonable offers.

Comment

Dropped the asking price to $9,000...but I'm still taking the best offer.

Comment

Looking to sell in the next couple weeks so make a good offer

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
            Working...
            X