SS HOOD FOR 93-97 CAMARO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SS HOOD FOR 93-97 CAMARO

Guys, I really need to sell this hood I have. I need cash bad. Heres a little about the hood. When I purchased my car back in 2001 this hood was already on the car. I want to say this is an original SS hood because of the quality and fitment, but I have no proof so I was saying it was some unknown aftermarket hood. I have no clue what brand or what it is. But I will tell you I took this hood off and put it on my car a few times and the fitment was perfect. I repainted my car my self a week before it was totaled and i made sure every chip and blemish in this hood was taken care of. So it is in perfect condition. Here are a few pics of it and please excuse it because it's a little dirty.

Several guys were interested in it and never came up with the money. I hear people make claims that they can get hoods just like it shipped to them for $400. I looked on ebay my self and you can't even get discounted crappy SS hood that is non functional for $400 shipped, lol. Take note that this hood is Functional and does not cheap look alike. I am asking $300 for it picked up in the local tri state area. I think that is a fair asking price. Not only is it in perfect condition. But I will also be primering it for you in PPG's 839. It will be ready for paint and this will save you some money when you plan on getting it painted. Pleae email me at zennx@yahoo.com for serious inquiries only. I need to get rid of this as soon as I can.

Ted

[ September 15, 2004, 11:48 PM: Message edited by: wreckedcamaro ]

u wouldnt want to ship it at all? i might be interested if u want to
    *1997 Camaro v6 3.8*<br />President of NorCal Sinister Six

Comment

Ted, is this quasar blue color?

Comment

Originally posted by Ian:
        Ted, is this quasar blue color?
        Ian,
        PLEASE BUY THAT HOOD!!! Everytime I see it, I think of a way to sneak it into my home without letting her see it, and think up lies to explain why I have it :mad: None of them will work, and it's kiiling me that he has it for such a good price!
        sigpic

Comment

how far is deleware from NY PA Border????

Comment

color is actually sonic blue, it won't match no matter what you do you will have to repaint it because the color is custom on top of that. It is technically sonic blue but I tweaked it on top of that. I'd rather not ship it at all unless you want to spend extra money to have it shipped freight. I have no clue what the actual price would be but i'd imagine it'd be in the vacinity of another hundred dollars at least. I want to do this locally really to save the hassle of boxing it up, and organizing someone to take it. I have no way of transporting the hood myself.

White thunder- i'm from upper delaware near wilmington so the pa border (philly if you will) is a skip away from me. New York border is probably around 200 or so miles away from me. Maybee more i can't think of the number off top of my head. Where are you from?

Comment

Originally posted by wreckedcamaro:
              color is actually sonic blue, it won't match no matter what you do you will have to repaint it because the color is custom on top of that. It is technically sonic blue but I tweaked it on top of that. I'd rather not ship it at all unless you want to spend extra money to have it shipped freight. I have no clue what the actual price would be but i'd imagine it'd be in the vacinity of another hundred dollars at least. I want to do this locally really to save the hassle of boxing it up, and organizing someone to take it. I have no way of transporting the hood myself.

White thunder- i'm from upper delaware near wilmington so the pa border (philly if you will) is a skip away from me. New York border is probably around 200 or so miles away from me. Maybee more i can't think of the number off top of my head. Where are you from?
              I have been trying to email you
              Eric

2005 Mustang 4.0
              1996 Camaro Conv
              2000 Ford Excursion

"Darkness Falls"

Comment

Hey Ted, if Merlinsrealm doesn't buy it, contact me.
                sigpic

Comment

???
                  sigpic

Comment

I'll definatley make sure to do that!

Comment

if it were white id be tempted to drive all the way up and get it for that price

96 V6 A4 Camaro and 99 Z28 A4 Camaro
                      Visit My F-Body Page

Comment

i live in MD about half an hour from baltimore, i may be interested, let me know if its still up for sale.
                        1997 Camaro<br />17x9 Chrome SS wheels, SLP CAI, Magnaflow Catback,<br />High Flow Cat, Blacked out Lights, 20% tint, AUDIO: 1600W Kenwood eXcelon Amp, 12\" Kicker L7, 1 Farad Cap (Recently STOLEN),<br />H&R Springs and KYB AGX\'s,<br />Billet Grille

Comment

Hey I'm like half an hr from baltimore...

This hood still for sale?
                          95 3.4L <br /> <a href=\"http://www.myspace.com/1277388\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.myspace.com/1277388</a> <br /> <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/profile/altspacen\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/profile/altspacen</a> <br /><a href=\"http://groups.myspace.com/camarov6\" target=\"_blank\">http://groups.myspace.com/camarov6</a>

Comment

is it still for sale?

Comment

Nope...It's sold! :D
                              Eric

2005 Mustang 4.0
                              1996 Camaro Conv
                              2000 Ford Excursion

"Darkness Falls"

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X