some turbo parts and other things

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• some turbo parts and other things

ok i started off with intentions of turbocharging my v6 camaro but dont have the time or money right now.
    I bought the parts off another member on the board. Im selling them for what i payed for them.

I have an intercooler its 22 inches, by 9 1/2 by 3 1/2, its got 2 1/4 in and out. it looks to be in really nice shape. 100.00

I have a 12-1 FMU im looking for 50 bucks for it

GTS taillight blackouts for 93-97 camaros 30.00, i have the orriginal box and everything they were barely used because i bought after market taillights and they dont fit right anymore. (they also have a little white clear bowtie sticker in the middle it looks pretty cool i can take them off if you want). SOLD

I also have if anyones interested the stock ac/delco tape deck that came with my car. Its in nice shape ill take 15 bucks for it.

These prices do not include shipping but if you send me your zip ill get you a quote if you need one.

Email me at that90spunk@yahoo.com or leave a message here if your interested or would like pics or anything.

thanks for looking!!

[ October 02, 2005, 12:00 PM: Message edited by: that90spunk ]
    95 black 3.8 camaro, Intake, Pacesetters, Flowmaster 80 series, accel plugs and wires, B&M shift kit (eh could be better), hopefully a highflow cat soon. and a bunch of appearance mods.

Dibs on the blackouts!
    Please email pics to *redacted*
    Last edited by 98 3.8; 01-24-2012, 03:31 PM.
    1998 M5 3.8 Mystic Teal Camaro<br />Flowmaster exhaust, Pacesetter headers, 3\" cat, 3\" S-pipe, whisper lid, ram air, Spec Stage 1 clutch, Poly Trans mount, Walbro 255LPH. Numerous appearance mods.<br /><br /> <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2130533\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2130533</a>

Comment

i'm interested in the fuel pump
      email me firehawknwv@adelphia.net
      01\'Y87 Firebird:Gt1 cam,Vig.3000 stall
      AR stage 3 heads/intakes to be installed
      www.cardomain.com/id/firehawknwv
      www.vaperz.com
      PEWTER MAFIA/ Kristen's "PEWTER MAFIA KING"

Comment

pics and emails sent!
        95 black 3.8 camaro, Intake, Pacesetters, Flowmaster 80 series, accel plugs and wires, B&M shift kit (eh could be better), hopefully a highflow cat soon. and a bunch of appearance mods.

Comment

blackouts sold

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
          Working...
          X