FS: Auto X-Ray Scanner w/ GM Enhanced Parameters Unlocked! - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FS: Auto X-Ray Scanner w/ GM Enhanced Parameters Unlocked!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: Auto X-Ray Scanner w/ GM Enhanced Parameters Unlocked!

Up for sale is my AUTO X-RAY SCANNER

This scanner will pick up the STANDARD OBD II & OBD I CODES. Its also has the ENHANCED GM CODES UNLOCKED, so that you are able to scan ALL the codes that the GM ECM has the ability of sending to a scanner. This can monitor, clear codes, and log parameters while the car is running and chugging down the street. Very handy for those that are looking to spot trends w/ the engines performance.

The link to the codes that this will pick up are here: GM Enhanced Codes

Also, the PC LINK is included in this little package deal, which is VERY HANDY for looking at what is going on w/ the motor at any given time.

PC LINK info can be found here: PC LINK Information

Cords included with this are the OBD II Cord and the Funky GM Cord for the weird 94 / 95 ECM scanning ports
    Seen here:

For the OBD I guys, the OBD I cord is ~ 3o.oo from Auto X-Ray if required.

I would like to get 22o.oo SHIPPED OR BEST OFFER. Paypal please add 3%.
    This is the PC LINK, Funky 94 / 95 Cord, and the GM Enhanced parameters Unlocked

I am not going to hold this, as I have been burned before in the past from those that say I WILL BUY it, but can you wait till Friday? From now on, it’s first with the funding and an agreed amount, off it goes to the front door of their choice.

The original box is included; I just need to pick it and the scanners instructions up from a buddy’s house. Feel free to E-mail / PM me and make offers, but remember that super low balling is just rude… It’s not a sell because I have to, it’s a sell because I want to so I will not entertain ridiculous offers.

Thanx for looking!
    --Allen

well since I am retarted i need to ask a few questions. will this work as is on my 96 camaro? and it does allow you to look a all the sensor voltages? also what model is this? I did a search and found several different Auto xray scanners(ez scan 5000, 4000,3000?) thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by pivot:
      well since I am retarted i need to ask a few questions. will this work as is on my 96 camaro? and it does allow you to look a all the sensor voltages? also what model is this? I did a search and found several different Auto xray scanners(ez scan 5000, 4000,3000?) thanks.
      </font>
      • Yes</font>
      • Yes</font>
      • 5ooo</font>

Comment

some one will be happy with it for sure

[ February 11, 2005, 01:36 AM: Message edited by: stlunatics2oo3 ]
        95 camaro 3.4auto, 3:23 gears, K&n intake, jet stage 1 chip, clear corners, flowmaster 80series, carsound cat,

Comment

Alan!! What's up!! I need to give you a call soon [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Steve
          FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Administrator
          Stupid is rewarded with the ban button.
          Official Avatar Nazi according to Meatyshells :D

Comment

Originally posted by TealV6:
            Allen!! What's up!! I need to give you a call soon [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Steve
            Hey there haus, it's been a while...WTF, did your IM die or what?

I know you have the OBD I that sent ya years ago, you need to add the OBD II to your collection!

I will send out an E-mail to ya w/ the number...

OBTW: ... ^^^ ...

--Allen

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
            Working...
            X