'98 Firebird $6000

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• '98 Firebird $6000

1998 Midnight Blue Metallic Pontiac Firebird with a 3.8L V6 (58,xxx miles or 92,xxx miles) and a 5 speed manual transmission.

The original motor gave out at 89,000 miles spinning a bearing. This new motor has been in the car since late September and it has now 58,xxx miles. I do have a copied title from where I bought the motor.

The car has 2 new rear tires with less than 3,000 miles. I also just put a new battery in the car which has a 3 year warranty just a week ago(1/28/05).

The car has a few small dings and dents. There is a large dent in the rear of the passenger rocker panel and more paint damage at the passenger rear fender(this can be buffed out I believe) I was quoted $200 to repair both problems.

The cloth interior is in near perfect condition. The small blemishes I know and you will see immediately is that the carpet is a little dirty because there are no floor mats. This can most likely be cleaned up at a detailing shop. Also, one side of the trunk cover is broken but it will still stay in place. There are no stains or rips other than those mentioned that I have noticed.

I am also including an aftermarket Blaupunkt MP300 cd/mp3 player with remote. The stock radio was removed and sold.

The car also has:
    -cruise control
    -tilt

When pricing this car with the engine mileage (58,000)
    NADA books this car at the price of $7325

When pricing this car with the vehicles mileage (92,000)
    NADA books this car at the price of $6125

Asking price: $6000

I am located in Missouri

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
Working...
X