Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FFF kit for sale

i'm selling this kit to upgrade to the T-70 kit, that is the only reason

i have everything but the accy package and you can buy them at a local store for about 40 bucks

also beacuase my buyer backed out on me that was getting it, the ypipe needs flangs and is set up for the 2000 plus cars or a car with tube manifolds

so because you have to take it to the exuast shop and need accy

***whoever gets this kit will have to have a muffler shop fit it up and flare the pipe/add the flanges****

no boost guage

2100 - paypal PLUS SHIPPING

pics on request
    www.turbov6camaro.com
    1997 3800 Series II Camaro
    4600 Stall for my ride to the mall :chug:
    7.18 @ 99.77 1/8 -1.8x sixty (current quickest v6 fbod)
    11.23 @ unk 5 1/4 - 7.19 1/8 - 1.83 sixty

If you had posted this 24 hours ago I probably would have bought it from you.

I am getting so fed up with my custom kit that I was willing to buy a pre fabbed one.

I finally said **** it and took the car to a speed shop to have them finish what I began. It is going to cost about 2100 for them to finish it.
    1999 red camaro v6 M5: with a turbo<br />13.52@107.99<br />No, seriously: Who Farted? <br /><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/600086\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/600086</a>

Comment

Where is this kit shipping from and if someone buys it relatively soon I may throw in a boost gauge for free to help him out!

2100 for the entire kit is a steal!

Comment

^ that it is..definitely..i was actually looking at this last night..with all the crap im doing to my car lately..my gf just looks at me..shakes her head..and says "no" haha..i had to stop and say no myself too lol
        <b>12 SECOND DUAL STAGE DRY NITROUS POWERED 98 A4 V6 CAMARO<br /><a href=\"http://www.mysickcamaro.50megs.com\" target=\"_blank\">www.MySickCamaro.50megs.com</a><br />Best ET: 12.82@103<br />Best MPH: 104.7<br />Best 60\': 1.75 - Stock TC</b><br /> </font><blockquote><font size=\"1\" face=\"Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif\">quote:</font><hr /><font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif\">Originally posted by Shodown:<br /><strong>1DV6 runs 12\'s...enough said. </strong></font><hr /></blockquote><font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif\">

Comment

Originally posted by 1DangerousV6:
          ^ that it is..definitely..i was actually looking at this last night..with all the crap im doing to my car lately..my gf just looks at me..shakes her head..and says "no" haha..i had to stop and say no myself too lol
          never lissen to girls if you do and it does not work out your up the crick 2 ways not just one
          www.turbov6camaro.com
          1997 3800 Series II Camaro
          4600 Stall for my ride to the mall :chug:
          7.18 @ 99.77 1/8 -1.8x sixty (current quickest v6 fbod)
          11.23 @ unk 5 1/4 - 7.19 1/8 - 1.83 sixty

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
          Working...
          X