3.4 parts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3.4 parts

I've got some parts hangin in the garage now from my 3.4L engine that I just took out so heres a little sale for you guys:

Heads: $50
    Upper Intake w/Throttle Body: $25
    Lower Intake: $25
    PCM: $50
    Flexplate: $15 (free with torque converter)
    Torque Converter: $25
    Cruise Control Actuator w/throttle cable: $25

The PCM has the following numbers on the tags:

Serv.No 16184737 BJRM
    *86BJRMK333450348*
    16198861 BJRM
    *86BJRMK333450348*

I also have some random interior parts left over that I didn't throw out yet after my firebird interior swap. Let me know if there is something you need and I'll see if I have it. Just so you know, this stuff is all from my '94 3.4L with 4 speed auto and shipping is additional for each item. Thanks for lookin....
    ~Tom
    1994 Camaro: Firebird Interior, 3.4L to 3800 converted, OBD2 converted, A4 to M5 converted...In the turbo retirement home...<br /><br />1994 Mustang GT: 347 Forged Stroker, Port Matched Edelbrock Heads and Intakes, Tremec 3550 T-5, Spec Stage 2

i need a cam sensor got one?
    Ben<br /><br />1995 White/Black 3.4L<br />As far away from stock as possible<br /><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/member_pages/view_page.pl?page_id=288292\" target=\"_blank\">My Site!!!</a><br /><a href=\"http://www.redlinevsix.com\" target=\"_blank\">RedLineV6</a><br />Rebuild and 3.4 T70 Turbo is complete<br />Details to come....

Comment

will it still be good if it were buried under 4 feet of snow, then thawed, then reburied, then thawed? Haha. Where is it on the block exactly. I'll try to dig it out tomorrow and you can have it. Just pay shipping. K?
      ~Tom
      1994 Camaro: Firebird Interior, 3.4L to 3800 converted, OBD2 converted, A4 to M5 converted...In the turbo retirement home...<br /><br />1994 Mustang GT: 347 Forged Stroker, Port Matched Edelbrock Heads and Intakes, Tremec 3550 T-5, Spec Stage 2

Comment

works for me. Its the sensor in the middle front of the block has about a 2-3 ft of wire then a connector. becareful getting it out b/c everyone that has tired to get it out has broke it lol.
        Ben<br /><br />1995 White/Black 3.4L<br />As far away from stock as possible<br /><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/member_pages/view_page.pl?page_id=288292\" target=\"_blank\">My Site!!!</a><br /><a href=\"http://www.redlinevsix.com\" target=\"_blank\">RedLineV6</a><br />Rebuild and 3.4 T70 Turbo is complete<br />Details to come....

Comment

alright, well, it snowed a lil more today and its in a pile of slush. I'll try a little later after I get out of work, but I can't promise anything. I'll do my best pal.
          ~Tom

Comment

Ok, last time this is going to the top.

EDIT: Damn straight it is....

[ March 01, 2005, 04:57 PM: Message edited by: Mogobs30th ]

Comment

im interested in the heads. now is that both heads for $50?
              Dustin<br />94 3.4L camaro

Comment

yeah def....they'd be a good set to clean up and rework.

Comment

ok cool i should have the money by thursday. how much would shipping be to 32738.

Comment

Should be about 20 bucks. shoot me an email at TDZ16@hotmail.com and I'll reply with my address. You can send me a money order. Thanks bud.

Anyone want anything else. I just wanna get this stuff out of the garage and put a few extra bucks in my wallet. Also, let me know if there is any small stuff u need that I may have laying around.
                    ~Tom

Comment

you should be getting a email sometime soon

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X