17" American Racing Longboards & Nittos - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

17" American Racing Longboards & Nittos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 17" American Racing Longboards & Nittos

I have decided to sell my 2-piece billet aluminum american racing longboards. The fronts are 17x9.5 with 255/45 nitto 555's and the rears are 17x10.5 with 285/40 nitto 555's. These wheels have been extremely well-taken care of, and have absolutely no curb rash. The wheels are regulary polished with mothers billet polish, and the car is always garaged, so there has been no oxidation. The nittos all have about 6/32 tread left. These wheels were unfortunately discountinued by a.r., so i guarantee this is the nicest set you can find. The wheels were $400 a piece new when I bought them. I am asking $1250(obo) plus actual shipping for the wheels and nittos, and I am open to trades. Let me know if you guys have any questions. My email is tmgsix@yahoo.com, and i am in ft. worth, texas. Thanks and take care.

2000 Sebring Silver Z28 M6<br />Jet-hot lt\'s,!cats, Hooker aerochamber,slp cai,mti lid, slp ss hood-spoiler-cme,eibach springs,bmr control arms & relo. brackets,bmr adj. phb,slp sfc\'s & stb,b&m ripper,Z06 wheels, Nitto 555\'s, and much more

that 3rd picture of your car looks awesome. very clean!

[ February 02, 2005, 03:57 AM: Message edited by: 01MaroIL ]
    2003 Chrome Silver Nissan 350z 6 Speed<br /><br />2001 Bright Rally Red Camaro 3800 M5-----SOLD but missed

Comment

Thanks man, I appreciate the compliment.
      2000 Sebring Silver Z28 M6<br />Jet-hot lt\'s,!cats, Hooker aerochamber,slp cai,mti lid, slp ss hood-spoiler-cme,eibach springs,bmr control arms & relo. brackets,bmr adj. phb,slp sfc\'s & stb,b&m ripper,Z06 wheels, Nitto 555\'s, and much more

Comment

i have 4 ws6 wheels to trade with no tires on em :hide:

edit: i always liked your car as well. very clean, and those wheels are awesome. they remind me of larger, better looking bogart drag wheels :shrug:
        V-SEX!<br /><br />intake/exhaust ;)<br />plenty appearence<br /><br />Within my grasp: 14\'s :)

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
        Working...
        X