5 spokes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 5 spokes

Im selling a set of 4 5 spokes off an 02 firebird and i want 200 bucks.
    Looking for a rebuildable 93-02 Formula or t/a

with or without tires? are they 16"?
    2002 V6 Camaro<br />1/4 --- 15.052<br />MPH --- 89.94<br />Mods: Flowmaster 80 series, SLP CAI, K&N Filter, Viper 791 Remote Start<br />Stereo: Pioneer DEH-P8600MP Headunit<br /><br /> <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/highflyguy0824\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/id/highflyguy0824</a>

Comment

w/o tires 16x8

Comment

chrome?
        help me build the ultimate sleeper soon ill have a lot more mods than i can list and watch out for the spikes. 02 firebird

Comment

nope

Comment

Neale...I'm buying 200-02 stock split 5 spoke rims at $160 per set plus shipping cost...anyone have any to sell I can use up to 4 more sets...thanks, richard

Comment

you are buying 200 sets at 160$? thats $32,000

Comment

are these still available? if so pm me a price shipped to 08854

thanks!
                Chicks dig convertibles

Comment

Sorry its taken me so long to reply I haven't been able to get on the internet for a while. I checked and with ups ground it will cost 50 dollars for shipping so it will be $250 shipped. Thanks

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• LETZRIDE
                    New Owner!
                    by LETZRIDE
                    I am happy to announce that I have sold the site to Robert (FirebirdGT). Years ago this site went down when TealV6 had it, I bought it, refreshed it,...
                    2 days ago
                  • ssms5411
                    Little work today
                    by ssms5411
                    Went ahead and moved my starter wire from the back, to the front again since it had no effect on my drain on the battery. Also made me nervous driving...
                    2 weeks ago
                  • LETZRIDE
                    Tom Henry RS Pt 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff
                    by LETZRIDE

Building the Tom Henry RS
                    Part 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff.
                    By: Hib Halverson

At the end of Part Three, we changed the valvetrain of the 3.8-liter V6 in the Tom Henry RS. We installed new, Yella Terra "Ultralite" 1.8:1, aluminum roller rocker arms, Katech valve springs and Katech titanium retainers on our 3800 Series II V6.
                    Ultralites are nearly 25% lighter than the stock 1.6 rockers and 8% lighter than the SLP aluminum...
                    02-07-2020, 10:30 PM

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X