Parting 1998 Camaro

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Parting 1998 Camaro

Hey guys I have a 1998 camaro that I'm parting out. All of it is stock. I have'nt real got to the engine yet, but eventually will. The car had a blown head gasket with 123,xxx on it. What I have for now is: Let me know about other parts too.

Everything is OBO!!!

Driver side T Top without key $90+ ship
    Rear grey cloth seats $50 +ship

Left side marker $10 +ship
    Center console(automatic $60 +ship
    Stock hood $80 +ship
    Starter $20 +ship

Let me know if you need anything else and everything is OBO!

Email me at s_a_clifton@yahoo.com for pics Thanks

[ March 23, 2006, 02:47 AM: Message edited by: SexySixer707 ]
    K&N FIPK, Pacesetter Headers, Carsound Highflow Cat, 3\" Magnaflow catback, 180 Thermostat, 8.5 MSD Wires, NGK Plugs, Chrome ZR1 Rims

what color is the center cocole if its dark grey with nothin broke i got dibs
    95 camaro 3.4auto, 3:23 gears, K&n intake, jet stage 1 chip, clear corners, flowmaster 80series, carsound cat,

Comment

Originally posted by stlunatics2oo3:
      what color is the center cocole if its dark grey with nothin broke i got dibs
      Yes it is dark grey.
      K&N FIPK, Pacesetter Headers, Carsound Highflow Cat, 3\" Magnaflow catback, 180 Thermostat, 8.5 MSD Wires, NGK Plugs, Chrome ZR1 Rims

Comment

Do you know what color the sun visor brackets are and how tight they are? I just bought my car and the sunvisor fell out on the way home. Something tells me it isn't the first time it's fallen out. Anyway, I wouldn't need the sunvisor so much as just the mounting bracket.

Thanks.
        2000 White Firebird <br />K&N Filter, Aluminum Driveshaft<br /><br />95 White Firebird - Laid to Rest<br />K&N FIPK, Flowmaster Exhaust, Jet Chip

Comment

Originally posted by zymose:
          Do you know what color the sun visor brackets are and how tight they are? I just bought my car and the sunvisor fell out on the way home. Something tells me it isn't the first time it's fallen out. Anyway, I wouldn't need the sunvisor so much as just the mounting bracket.

Thanks.
          Is it under the interior?It's no the 3 holes in it is it? I'll take a look at it. I got rid of the visors, but I'll look for ya.

Comment

It would be a triangle piece with 3 screw holes and a swiveling rod with a 90 dregee bend coming out of the center that goes into the sunvisors. If the sunvisors were taken out then either they were pullen off of the bracket, or the bracket was unscrewed and taken off with them.
            2000 White Firebird <br />K&N Filter, Aluminum Driveshaft<br /><br />95 White Firebird - Laid to Rest<br />K&N FIPK, Flowmaster Exhaust, Jet Chip

Comment

hey sexysixer do you have any pics of the console, if so thanks or maybe a link to one like it, also how do you feel bout 70 shipped
              95 camaro 3.4auto, 3:23 gears, K&n intake, jet stage 1 chip, clear corners, flowmaster 80series, carsound cat,

Comment

Originally posted by zymose:
                It would be a triangle piece with 3 screw holes and a swiveling rod with a 90 dregee bend coming out of the center that goes into the sunvisors. If the sunvisors were taken out then either they were pullen off of the bracket, or the bracket was unscrewed and taken off with them.
                Yeah sorry man, they were taken off with it. Sorry.

Comment

hey sexysixer do you have any pics of the console, if so thanks or maybe a link to one like it, also how do you feel bout 70 shipped
                  Yeah bro, shoot me your em and I'll em them to you. Or hit me up at s_a_clifton@yahoo.com

Comment

my email is jmyers01@baker.edu

thanks man

Comment

you also wouldn't happen to have your old rims by chance ?

Comment

you also wouldn't happen to have your old rims by chance ?
                        Yes i do. I sent you some pics. Let me know if those are enough. I can take more and send it.

Comment

on the console you have the upper part right not just the bottom, also how much would you want for your old rims.

Comment

on the console you have the upper part right not just the bottom, also how much would you want for your old rims.
                            Yeah I do have it. I'll take a pic of it tommorrow. As of right now I have to move the car around so I have to find some junk tires. Make me a reasonable offer on them and you can take them.

Comment

well i am not in the market for rims. i am waitin on income taxes to come back but lookin ya know what i am sayin but please get me a pic of everything with the console it matches my interior good just want to make sure i will like it ya know and if everything looks straight i will buy it

thanks

[ March 21, 2006, 04:15 AM: Message edited by: stlunatics2oo3 ]

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X