Impulse paintgun

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Impulse paintgun

Im selling my 2k2 Impulse. Its a fantastic gun that has quite a few upgrades on it. I used it in a few tournaments and i have easily been able to best guys with markers that are 2x expensive.

The upgrades are as follows
    Brass Hammer ($40)
    Delrin Bolt (40)
    Low pressure regulator (50)
    Blade trigger (50)
    short feed (25)
    Shocker take-off MaxFlo (100)

heres the other stuff to go with the gun

Evil Pipe kit (~200)
    68ci 4500 psi pure energy nitrogen tank (cracked guage, easily replaced) (125)
    Dye Attack Pack 5pc. (75 w/pods) (pods included, though heavily worn)
    Progressive Barrel (came with marker)
    Dye Invision (blue) mask (80+)
    Shocker Lube (15)

Smart Parts 2k2 Impulse (500)

Like i said before, the pods (chrome) are pretty heavily worn, but are pretty cheap in the first place. Everything has been taken care of very well. I lubed and cleaned the marker after every time of playing with it, though it probably will need an o-ring or two

Im asking for $625, all of this new off the shelf would be around $1300. I have gotten out of competitive paintball, and rec pretty much too, so i need the money. I will only take Paypal. Email me for pics. Thanks Alot!

[ January 29, 2005, 05:12 PM: Message edited by: chadder ]
    2000 Navy Blue T-top Camaro A4<br />TSP Rumbler <br />Carsound Hi-flo Cat<br />!MAF screen<br />Whisper lid<br />HPP3

anyone want my marker?? at all?? tell me if the price is too steep, but i wont go too much under...
    2000 Navy Blue T-top Camaro A4<br />TSP Rumbler <br />Carsound Hi-flo Cat<br />!MAF screen<br />Whisper lid<br />HPP3

Comment

imps rock, nice gun dude. you might want to try pbnation.com. or if you get really desprate, print up a flyer for it and send it to me. at the field i ref at, the kids are eating up the imps.
      Fighting Texas Aggie Class 2008<br />3.4 t-top bird<br />K&N cai - Mangaflo 3in catback - 2.5in catco cat - Slect Coils - tb coolant bypass<br /><br />\"no matter how far we\'ve come, i cant wait to see tommrow\" LP

Comment

sweet thanks man, i cant find my dang delrin bolt but w/e...where do you ref at? btw, i wanna go to A&M SOO bad!

Comment

i play for the A&M team, We ref out at Panther Creek. if you check Lonestarsix.com im trying to put toghether a DFW and Houston club paintball meet here. if you can make it it might be a good time for you to meet some of the team guys, and possibly if you end up comming here join.
          Fighting Texas Aggie Class 2008<br />3.4 t-top bird<br />K&N cai - Mangaflo 3in catback - 2.5in catco cat - Slect Coils - tb coolant bypass<br /><br />\"no matter how far we\'ve come, i cant wait to see tommrow\" LP

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
          Working...
          X