Spyder Shutter Paintball gun +++

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spyder Shutter Paintball gun +++

bought this from twistedbird back in Oct.
    Need to sell it to move on to other things.

Complete package to start playing
    Spyder Shutter
    Comes with 18" barrel
    stock barrell
    1 48cu Nitro tank
    1 20oz CO2 tank
    200 round ball carry bag with pods
    200 roud hopper and elbow
    Mask

it is missing a single screw in the handle which I will replace hopefully before it sells, but it did not effect function at all.

$150 Shipped for everything

i'll pass this along to some of my friends...too bad i don't need any of it.
    1998 Chevrolet Camaro L36 M5<br />1982 Toyota Celica Supra 7MGTE project car - FOR SALE<br /><br />\"I find the most sensual part of the woman is the boobies.\" - Zap Brannigan

Comment

Keep me updated it's a good deal for anyone looking to start out in paintball.

Comment

Just trying to help:

Is the HPA tank a 3000 or a 4500?

18" Barrel :eek:
        1997 Cayenne Red Metallic Camaro<br />3.8 V6 M5<br />SLP Cold Air Intake<br />Ceramic Coated Pacesetter Headers <br />Flowmaster American Thunder Catback<br />Full 3.42 & Disc Break Rear End Swap

Comment

The tank is a 3000. So you play paintball as well? I've got a 2003 Smart Parts Impulse with WAS Equalizer board, full freak, 45/45 Maxflo, and all NDZ. Good to see another fellow Fbody owner/Baller.

To bad I dont have my F-Body quite yet.

2000 Pewter Pontiac Transam 360rwhp, 370ftlbs
          1998 Sport Gold Metallic Chevrolet Camaro *SOLD*
          1974 Silver Chevrolet BIG BLOCK Corvette

Comment

It's been a while since I've played paintball. I've got a (2002?) ANS GX3 Autococker, Ricochet 2k hopper, and other misc. items. I've never played on a real team or in any tournaments because I've never really had the time or money, but I definitely think it would be fun.
            1995 Monte Carlo LS 3100 SFI<br />Coldz Intake, Custom MMS Exhaust, FFP Underdrive Pulley, 3800 Alternator Pulley<br /> <a href=\"http://www.mymonte.com/\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.mymonte.com/</a> <br />_ _ _ _ __ _ _ _ _ <br />Audentes fortuna juvat

Comment

if anyone wants an imp, i have a very nice one, its almost fully done (only stock part is the body) im selling becasue we are going to shockers and nerves. the gun was set up by smart parts techs.

its nice to see some other ballers on here, and the shutter is a very good starter gun.
              Fighting Texas Aggie Class 2008<br />3.4 t-top bird<br />K&N cai - Mangaflo 3in catback - 2.5in catco cat - Slect Coils - tb coolant bypass<br /><br />\"no matter how far we\'ve come, i cant wait to see tommrow\" LP

Comment

Yea I play have played in a few tourneys
                My team beat the #1 team is west virginia in a tourney a few years back ;)

I'm a AGD junkie, have owned 7 or so minimags/automags

ranging from stock to a smart parts magic box gun chromed out, nothing was stock about $1500-$2000 retail on everything done to it.

Comment

100 shipped I keep the nitro tank and the mask?

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X