2001 Stock Shocks and Springs w/hardware!!!!! - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2001 Stock Shocks and Springs w/hardware!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2001 Stock Shocks and Springs w/hardware!!!!!

I just installed my eibach prokit and my bilsteins so ive got the stockers layin in the garage! they have exactly 30k miles on em and the shaft is a LITTLE rusty but not even close to making it hard to take off the retainer nut. ill clean them up and take pics if you would like! buyer pays shipping. The rear shocks have the mounting hardware but i reused the front mounting hardware for the fronts, they do have the metal plate that you hammer on however.

4 (F/R) stock springs - $25.00

4 (F/R) stock DeCarbon shocks - $35.00

And if you call now, you can get BOTH sets for 55 dollars! thats a $245.34 Value! Buy now and get all 8 THATS RIGHT 8 SUSPENSION PARTS!!! if you call within the next 13 seconds, Ill include a FREE peice of *used* toast. CALL (email) NOW!!!
    hduncan@duncanmail.com

***Warning-these-shocks-and-springs-are-known-to-the-state-of-california-to-cause-cancer-and-some-birth-defects.Do-not-use-if-you-have-back-problems-or-are-an-expectant-mother. misuse-of-these-parts-can-cause-a-mild-case-of-death.please-advise...***

[ July 08, 2004, 06:13 PM: Message edited by: DarkEcho ]
    -Hawk<br /><br />===================================<br />Black 2001 Pontiac Firebird<br />Automatic Transmission Street Bird<br /><br /> <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/550453\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/550453</a> <br /><br />\"Live like you were Dying\"

how much is shipping to 32765

Comment

How much for the springs shipped to 73110?...and how used is the toast O.o
      <b><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/onebad9d5\" target=\"_blank\">1995 Red 3.4L Camaro</a><br /></b><br />Dont laugh if you see me pushing, no reverse, tranny needs rebuild.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• LETZRIDE
        New Owner!
        by LETZRIDE
        I am happy to announce that I have sold the site to Robert (FirebirdGT). Years ago this site went down when TealV6 had it, I bought it, refreshed it,...
        3 days ago
      • ssms5411
        Little work today
        by ssms5411
        Went ahead and moved my starter wire from the back, to the front again since it had no effect on my drain on the battery. Also made me nervous driving...
        2 weeks ago
      • LETZRIDE
        Tom Henry RS Pt 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff
        by LETZRIDE

Building the Tom Henry RS
        Part 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff.
        By: Hib Halverson

At the end of Part Three, we changed the valvetrain of the 3.8-liter V6 in the Tom Henry RS. We installed new, Yella Terra "Ultralite" 1.8:1, aluminum roller rocker arms, Katech valve springs and Katech titanium retainers on our 3800 Series II V6.
        Ultralites are nearly 25% lighter than the stock 1.6 rockers and 8% lighter than the SLP aluminum...
        02-07-2020, 10:30 PM

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
      Working...
      X