2002 Firebird 23k - For Sale - Damaged - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2002 Firebird 23k - For Sale - Damaged

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2002 Firebird 23k - For Sale - Damaged

02 Firebird 6 cyl 23k miles Pewder loaded with black cloth seats. looks and smells brand new. smooth paint on undercarriage. strong running motor/trans. Car drives - everything works except fronts lights got shorted from pinched wire. Car hit just in front of drivers wheel. parts needed ~ fenders, hood, bumper/foam, some front plastics, radiator/condencer good but bent. frame needs straightened/re-spliced.

Salvage Title - $4200 car located 25 mi apx N.E. of detroit, michigan.
    Pics @ www.webshots.com on first page click the community box, second page towards bottom of page TYPE in the find a members box the name ---sarahbut, then click that name on the third page to see the folder of pics.

email @ www.naderboy@hotmail.com or call
    586-405-7188

thanks firebirdv6 for the free ad space!

[ June 27, 2005, 01:09 PM: Message edited by: FireOne ]
    questions
    100.00%
    questions
    0.00%

sarahbut was not found on the community search
    Jessica :)<br />Kansas: There\'s no place like home...99 Firebird Blown/6lbs, Eaton w/3.42\'s CI headers Z28 Exaust<br />CAI, #36 injectors Intense PCM

Comment

look like I forgot to tell U to go to the third page to click on that name in blue letters. I had just edited the poll and sent &gt; to your email. hope U find it this time!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• LETZRIDE
        New Owner!
        by LETZRIDE
        I am happy to announce that I have sold the site to Robert (FirebirdGT). Years ago this site went down when TealV6 had it, I bought it, refreshed it,...
        2 days ago
      • ssms5411
        Little work today
        by ssms5411
        Went ahead and moved my starter wire from the back, to the front again since it had no effect on my drain on the battery. Also made me nervous driving...
        2 weeks ago
      • LETZRIDE
        Tom Henry RS Pt 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff
        by LETZRIDE

Building the Tom Henry RS
        Part 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff.
        By: Hib Halverson

At the end of Part Three, we changed the valvetrain of the 3.8-liter V6 in the Tom Henry RS. We installed new, Yella Terra "Ultralite" 1.8:1, aluminum roller rocker arms, Katech valve springs and Katech titanium retainers on our 3800 Series II V6.
        Ultralites are nearly 25% lighter than the stock 1.6 rockers and 8% lighter than the SLP aluminum...
        02-07-2020, 10:30 PM

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
      Working...
      X