Rockford Fosgate amp & JL Audio sub CHEAP - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rockford Fosgate amp & JL Audio sub CHEAP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rockford Fosgate amp & JL Audio sub CHEAP

I have a Rockford Fosgate Punch 500 A2 amp that is used but in good condition. I also have a JL Audio 12W3 D4 sub for sale too. Will take 40 bucks for the sub and 60 bucks for the amp. OBO. Money order only.
    2000 Firebird 3.8L, GU6, G80<br />Maple Red Metallic <br />And the rest is all stock.<br /><br />SOLD:94 Firebird 3.4L<br />Flowmaster 80 Series

what are the specs on the amp, i'm very interested.

Comment

I am pretty sure his amp is 125x2@ 4 ohms. 250x2@ 2 ohm or 500x1@ 4 ohms bridged.
      2005 Cavalier LS Sport M5<br /> <a href=\"http://members.cardomain.com/firefighter8615\" target=\"_blank\">http://members.cardomain.com/firefighter8615</a>

Comment

Yes what FireFighter said.
        2000 Firebird 3.8L, GU6, G80<br />Maple Red Metallic <br />And the rest is all stock.<br /><br />SOLD:94 Firebird 3.4L<br />Flowmaster 80 Series

Comment

I can also possible get some pictures if I know how to put them on here.

Comment

I'm pretty such I got a friend that is going to buy the amp and sub so I'm going to say that they are both sold. Thanks for looking tho.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
            Working...
            X