Loaded 1996 T-Top Camaro V6 For Sale - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Loaded 1996 T-Top Camaro V6 For Sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Loaded 1996 T-Top Camaro V6 For Sale

Looking to get $6500 OBO for it. Open to all reasonable offers! Specifics:

1996 Chevrolet Camaro
    Purple Exterior/Charcoal Leather Interior
    Fully Loaded: Leather, T-Top, Power windows/locks/driver seat,Bose CD player, Cruise Control, Y87 Performance Package, keyless entry, remote start
    90,000 miles on a very well maintained 3.8L V6
    Automatic Transmission
    Only female owned, never driven hard
    Oil changed every 5,000 with Mobil 1 synthetic
    Within the last year: Transmission service, Coolant flush, Spark plug and wire replaced, Brake pads and fluid flush, PCV valve, Thermostat

The car has been lowered ~1" with Eibach Pro springs and KYB-AGX 8-way adjustable shocks within the last six months. This gives the car a much better stance, removes wheelwell gap, and it handles amazingly. It actually rides softer than stock with the shocks on setting 1. This is all run on 18" Giovanni Geneva chrome rims wrapped in 255/45R18 tires with a great deal of tread left. There is also a Z28 take-off exhaust waiting to be welded together and put on.

The car is in amazing condition. It looks beautiful and recieves many comments. Gas mileage is great, getting ~25mpg around town and ~30mpg on the highway averaging 70mph. The interior is in phenominal shape compared to most Camaros. The driverside bolster has minimal wear that, with some more polish and conditioning, is easily overlooked. Most Camaros have the bolster completely torn and worn away. The powerseat motor has recently been replaced. The headlight surrounds have been painted with DuPont Mirage paint. There are also many Brent Franker carbon fiber decals on the vehicle, done tastefully. Windows and hatch are tinted at 35%. This was done professionally within the last few months. The shop is a Diamond Dealer, which is a very high distinction. It has an unconditional lifetime gaurantee. The owners manual and Haynes manual is also included.

I have many pictures that can be sent to those with serious inquires. I will only ship if the buyer sets everything up to do so. Feel free to post or email me with any questions. The car is located in Southern Maryland, zipcode 20634.

1996 Camaro w/ Y87 package. T-Tops, purple, loaded. Custom painted salad-shooters with Mirage paint.<br /><br />(It\'s my girlfriends car!)

NO TTT'S!!!

[ January 28, 2005, 03:00 PM: Message edited by: Mogobs30th ]
    1996 Camaro w/ Y87 package. T-Tops, purple, loaded. Custom painted salad-shooters with Mirage paint.<br /><br />(It\'s my girlfriends car!)

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
    Working...
    X