NEW OEM WINDOW MOTOR!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NEW OEM WINDOW MOTOR!!!

I have a brand new OEM Factory Brand New Window motor that fits any 93-02 camaro and i think firebird as well...I paid over 80$ for it the other day.. Not realizing the one in mine works it was just a lose connection!! I need this gone .. I accept Paypal and Money order..

30$ shipped i am asking

Comment

is it the same part number for passenger/ driver side? If it comes with the new bolts and everything to install and will work on passenger side, I will take it.
      \'01 Mineral Grey SVT Cobra<br />-former F-body owner

Comment

yes it comes with everything you need to install it..my paypal is tripuhlet@cox.net and my email is tripuhlet@cox.net

Comment

payment sent. sorry for the delay, didnt check over the weekend.

Comment

payment sent on monday, as well as two emails. could I get some kind of response?

Comment

Just noticed these are going for $18-$30 on eBay brand new with over 12 listings if anyone else needs one.

Comment

and those are crap manufactured in china. There is one dealer who sells the OEM ones and will tell you so. He started picking up the cheap ones and selling to commpete, but right in the auction he tells you they are a crap temporary fix and to buy the $40+ OEM one if you want something that will last.

Id still like a response on this one....... its been a week and the guy has posted on the board, so I know he's around.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                Working...
                X