selling my turbo kit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• selling my turbo kit

3.8 turbo kit for sale. $2500 obo. Comes with just about everything you'd need. Its a grand national turbo. I believe its a 63 hotside 60 compressor. The seals are a little worn out and it puffs a little smoke after sitting. Has minimal side to side play and no in and out. Setup for 13psi. With boost controller. 42lb green top injectors. Forward facing manifolds. With 3" downpipe. Air to air intercooler. Intercooler piping, couplers and t clammps. -4AN braided feed line. -8an braided return line. Blitz RFL blow off valve. Ebay wastegate. Comes with computer! The tune on it is really good but I would have a way to check afr's and for knock. once its installed on your vehicle. I havent dyno'd it or tracked it. But from comparison it looks like it puts down right around 300 to the wheels with this setup. The exhaust manifold gaskets and one of the turbo flanges are copper and reusable from sce. Im pulling to do an ls1 swap. The car ran great. The motors love boost. The manual transmissions don't like the abuse though. Otherwise id keep with it. Im sure I missed stuff. let me know if you have any questions. you can text me for pictures. 580 583 9292. i have a build thread on this forum somewhere also.

Re: selling my turbo kit

What year engine is this designed/built for? 95-98? 99+?
    Robert - owner www.FirebirdV6.com "Mid-life crisis? I'm way beyond that!"

1996 Black Firebird GTxxxRam Air V6 w/ M5xxxwww.FirebirdGT.com

Raven

Comment

2001. Im not aware of any differences other than the throttlebodies though.

Comment

I can throw in the harness with ev1 injector plugs. And Drive by wire throttle body if necessary. Also have stage 3 clutch.

Comment

I can throw in a tapped oil pan. If the buyer sends me their pan. Vats is removed on the computer. Egr Is deleted. Secondary o2 codes are deleted. downpipe has bung for wideband.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
          Working...
          X