Turbo Kit for sale!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Turbo Kit for sale!!

Well I'm tired of breaking T5's. So I decided to finally do a v8 swap. i'll probably be slower initially lol but the t56 should stay together just fine.

This is a complete turbo kit fabricated by myself. it's nothing fancy, but it works good. It includes:
    garett 58 trim(I believe) journal bearing turbo off an old grand national. there is no in and out play and minimal side to side. however it does smoke a little, especially after sitting.

there is a reusable SCE copper discharge gasket.

Reusable SCE copper exhaust gaskets

ebay wastegate with 4psi spring installed.

voodoo manual boost controller set to 13psi.

TurboXS RFL (really effing loud) BOV

ebay intercooler with brackets, mild steel intercooler piping.

Badlands 3" ELECTRIC exhaust cut out, it dumps at the downpipe or goes into a 2.5" pipe under the k member. It sounds SOOO nasty with an open downpipe.

42# ford green top injectors. I will include the pig tails for them and the modified fuel rail.

I can include my computer or tune your computer for 100 dollars more. I would still suggest getting a dyno tune or atleast getting a wideband and checking for knock.

I'm still working on a price. I'm located in Oklahoma. and would rather not ship but It's a possibility.

Re: Turbo Kit for sale!!

Do you have pics of your turbo kit? I almost went with a LS motor but decided to keep the 6 and put the turbo back on with a turbo cam this time.
    08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
    96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

sorry i haven't been on the site in a while. i will wrangle up some pictures.

Comment

id like to know a price and see some pictures

Comment

bump on price?

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
          Working...
          X