LS1 style taillights $100 + shipping - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

LS1 style taillights $100 + shipping

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LS1 style taillights $100 + shipping

No major scratches, no cracks or warping. A quick polish will have them as good as new. Will post pictures later and try to figure out shipping.

Edit: Camaro taillights.
    Last edited by f-tothe-ill; 04-01-2014, 09:59 PM.

Re: LS1 style taillights $100 + shipping

Firebird? Camaro?
    aka FreedStyle
    Chaddrich Freed

(1 of 443) 2002 SLP Firebird GT #107 (244rwhp/254rwtq naturally aspirated)
    2008 Silverado Crew Cab 5.3L 4x4

Comment

I would think it would be for Firebirds, because Camaro V6 and V8 lights are the same except for 96' and earlier Camaros.
      08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
      96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

"Ls1 style" refers to the 97+ tail lights while lt1 style refers to 96 and older ones. Even though it kinda conflicts on the 97 being a lt1... but follows the motor/front end with years.

Comment

Originally posted by ssms5411 View Post
          I would think it would be for Firebirds, because Camaro V6 and V8 lights are the same except for 96' and earlier Camaros.
          The V6 gets called LT1 or LS1 depending on the body, not the fact that it has an L36. The idea is that the new front clip brought in the LS1, although 1997 was an odd year as it has the mini quads but the 1998 interior and tails. I've also heard the LS1 get called "Catfish" and the LT1 "Miniquad". As far as Firebirds go, weren't all V8 Firebirds called "Trans Am"?

Comment

Originally posted by Nas Escobar View Post
            The V6 gets called LT1 or LS1 depending on the body, not the fact that it has an L36. The idea is that the new front clip brought in the LS1, although 1997 was an odd year as it has the mini quads but the 1998 interior and tails. I've also heard the LS1 get called "Catfish" and the LT1 "Miniquad". As far as Firebirds go, weren't all V8 Firebirds called "Trans Am"?
            V8 Firebirds that look like V6's are Formulas. Trans Am refers to the body package and interior options. All '98+ Firebirds shared the honeycomb style tail lights, while '93-'97 V6's had plain red tails and V8's had the grid style tails. I'm starting to think these are Camaro tail lights based on OP's profile on here...
            aka FreedStyle
            Chaddrich Freed

(1 of 443) 2002 SLP Firebird GT #107 (244rwhp/254rwtq naturally aspirated)
            2008 Silverado Crew Cab 5.3L 4x4

Comment

Plus he edited it yesterday saying camaro tail lights: p

Comment

Originally posted by CFreed11 View Post
                V8 Firebirds that look like V6's are Formulas. Trans Am refers to the body package and interior options. All '98+ Firebirds shared the honeycomb style tail lights, while '93-'97 V6's had plain red tails and V8's had the grid style tails. I'm starting to think these are Camaro tail lights based on OP's profile on here...
                Never knew that. I had totally forgotten about the Formula trim. Was there still a Formula after 1998?

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                Working...
                X