3.4 Turbo Firebird - Red, lots of mods - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

3.4 Turbo Firebird - Red, lots of mods

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3.4 Turbo Firebird - Red, lots of mods

For Sale. 1995 Pontiac Firebird v6 Turbo. Red. Masterpower turbo with Precision intercooloer, rebuilt 3K miles ago, 98K on the body.
    Never seen a winter:
    FAST computer system,
    Custom turbo piping over the K
    tubular K-member,
    rebuilt 5-speed T5
    Borla Muffler and Tips
    Catco cat
    K&N performance Intake
    JET underdrive pulleys
    B&M Ripper shifter
    1-piece Aluminum driveshaft
    racing PS pump,
    P&P heads, matched intakes
    .020 bore
    new pistons
    new cam - COMP-16.233.4
    ceramic coated pacesetter headers
    180 degree thermostat
    MSD 8.5MM super conductor wires
    NGK iridium plugs
    Accel 19lb injectors
    high flow Melling oil pump
    new timing chain
    CompCams Roller Tipped Rocker Arm/Hardened Pushrod Kit
    CompCams Hydraulic Flat Tappet Lifters (802.12)
    CompCams Valve Springs (specs below)(980.12)
    CompCams Valve Spring Retainers (742.12)
    CompCams Valve Locks (601.12)
    MSD blaster coils
    new water pump, 2 new 02 sensors
    Motive 3.73's
    Auburn Posi just rebuilt
    rear discs conversion
    new sway bar end links front and rear
    flameball shift knob
    Stage 8 Locking header bolts
    Eibach Pro-kit 1" drop
    Koni double adjustable shocks
    LCA relo bracket
    New battery tray
    !molding mod
    Fastchip custom tune
    New Junction box - GM12186586
    Rims/Tires, Chrome C6 17x9.5 wrapped in Eagle F1 GS-D3 275/40-17
    custom center caps, with vinyle firechicken stikers color matched,
    chrome valve stems
    GM jounce spacers

$7K. It was been built over the last 10 years with the help of this site and others like it.

http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/799659

Re: 3.4 Turbo Firebird - Red, lots of mods

wish i had room for another car, id be all over this one.

has the car been dyno'd at all? and more importantly, how the hell you been sir?

current car- 95 Trans am- bolt ons, parked and collecting dust. why? because **** it

Follow me!
    http://www.twitch.tv/optimusprymrib
    Or this

Comment

They still let you troll these boards, Bib? I figured you'd be banned by now. :wavey:

The race shop that did the turbo piping and FAST did not have a dyno, so they street tuned it. Then I ran out of funds to get it dyno'ed, and I have to use a shop trained in FAST.

The car is insanely fast and rides on rails. :burn:

How is your ride?

Comment

What PSI are you running? It says 19lb injectors are you maxing them? Good luck on the sale looks like a interesting project.
        08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
        96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

8 PSI at stock compression.

The 19lbs should be upgraded to 21lbs. I just ran out of time/money.

Last edited by SpeedingFirebird; 02-16-2014, 09:07 PM. Reason: added pic

Comment

Originally posted by SpeedingFirebird View Post
            They still let you troll these boards, Bib? I figured you'd be banned by now. :wavey:

The race shop that did the turbo piping and FAST did not have a dyno, so they street tuned it. Then I ran out of funds to get it dyno'ed, and I have to use a shop trained in FAST.

The car is insanely fast and rides on rails. :burn:

How is your ride?
            im around now and then to check in, its so dead here anymore though, nothing near the old hey days of cv6.

mines doing good still, i have parts all over the house to go on it (wife is NOT a fan of that lol), just to busy/lazy to screw with it until it warms up and stops ****ing snowing constantly for me to pull it out and play around with it. now that i have 2 DDs to get around in it just sits and collects dust unless its super nice out. never thought id own a car that turned into a garage queen.

current car- 95 Trans am- bolt ons, parked and collecting dust. why? because **** it

Follow me!
            Or this

Comment

Originally posted by vanbibber View Post
              im around now and then to check in, its so dead here anymore though, nothing near the old hey days of cv6.

mines doing good still, i have parts all over the house to go on it (wife is NOT a fan of that lol), just to busy/lazy to screw with it until it warms up and stops ****ing snowing constantly for me to pull it out and play around with it. now that i have 2 DDs to get around in it just sits and collects dust unless its super nice out. never thought id own a car that turned into a garage queen.
              I hear you. Mine stays garaged most of the time. I put expensive Royal Purple racing oil in to drive it twice last summer. Garage queen indeed. (My wife laughs at me for parking outside so the 'bird can be garaged.)

I noticed it was pretty dead around here. That's too bad. I learned a lot from this site.

Comment

yea, its sad, the only admin that can make changes is seen as much as haleys comet and there doesnt seem to be interest in selling it to someone thats willing to get this place up to date

Follow me!
                Or this

Comment

I agree, I just made an account here to talk to people about an a4 to m5 swap on my 97 y87, not realizing everyone's moved on or halted by admins. But hey if you fellas got any advise when it comes to ecu tuning/flashing so my speedo and future plans of building my 3.8 to meet 400 horses I'm all open ears

Comment

Originally posted by Dilligaf97 View Post
                    I agree, I just made an account here to talk to people about an a4 to m5 swap on my 97 y87, not realizing everyone's moved on or halted by admins. But hey if you fellas got any advise when it comes to ecu tuning/flashing so my speedo and future plans of building my 3.8 to meet 400 horses I'm all open ears
                    Lots of info if you do your search on your topic. Admins have nothing to do with this site being slow. It's slow in general. Even the v6 Stangs like v6power.net is the same and ftv6. I appreciate this site for being around.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X