Part out or car sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Part out or car sale

Hey guys my 4l60e took a dump today so I can't sell the car the way I wanted anymore. I'll sell all the parts and the car for $4k. The car has 1st and 2nd but no over drive or drive. I'll be back on later to list all the parts this car has, but the major part is the engine with 3 year or 100k warranty. Let me know if interested. Sad to see it go like this right after I fixed my misfire crap.

Re: Part out or car sale

You should be able to get a used A4 tranny for around $400.
    08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
    96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

Originally posted by ssms5411 View Post
      You should be able to get a used A4 tranny for around $400.
      Yeah I am not a huge fan of used parts but I appreciate your help nevertheless.

Comment

Originally posted by nwilson44 View Post
        Yeah I am not a huge fan of used parts but I appreciate your help nevertheless.
        No problem, I hate to see people sell their F-bodys, I'll never sell mine, 2 more years and its a classic.LOL
        08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
        96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

Alright so here are some of the parts that this car has on it that are going to be parted out or sold as a whole. I want to gauge interest before I say I am parting it out. This is a tentative list should I decide to part it out. I will sell the whole thing for $4k. Expensive but all it needs is a trans. I had a pending sale for $7k but then the transmission blew, so obviously I can't sell it. I have receipts for EVERYTHING done to this car, including the gas that went into the tank. The engine has a GM serial # that correlates to the transferable warranty. I would much rather someone scoop it up as a whole but if I have takers for all the parts then I will consider parting it out.

Okay so the engine is in great shape $2300 GM price, mine has 10k aprox. I think $1250 is fair.

Bilstien front shocks and polyurethane bushings $200

K&N kit retails for $404.00 I think $220 is good

New accel coils I just replaced not 50 miles ago $80 for all 3 (retail 45 each)

Accel ceramic coated boot plug wires $80 for all 8 (part of a kit paid $124)

LS1 Front steering rack $200 (paid $375)

AC Delco Alternator $60

Stereo system (consists of 6 speakers, 2 kickers, 2 Boston acoustics, and 2 JBLs, a Kicker amp, and 10 Inch sub)

$500

Exhaust Headers and y pipe ($200) Ceramic coated pacesetters

Magnaflow cat and custom 3" borla catback

$300

Seats are in great shape. $100 Each

Wheels & tires $400 (tires have little tread left, take them or leave them)

Obviously These are all asking prices and are negotiable. MY email is nateonfireball@yahoo.com

These mailboxes on here get filled up quick. I am located in HOuston texas and buyer will have to pick up or ship. Thanks guys and I'll reiterate quickly that I would much rather sell the car as a whole. $4k asking price. Thanks guys and I hope someone can benefit from all this work into this car!

Comment

So is it still for parting out man I'm intrested in the headers and y pipe.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk

Comment

I've got a used a4 trans shipping plus a couple greenies to me and it's yours

Comment

What rear shocks are on the car? Need shocks but looking to buy all 4 at once.

Comment

any picks of the headers?

Comment

Originally posted by htmabe View Post
                    I've got a used a4 trans shipping plus a couple greenies to me and it's yours
                    emailed you

Comment

What model and year? That would help.
                      Robert - owner www.FirebirdV6.com "Mid-life crisis? I'm way beyond that!"

1996 Black Firebird GTxxxRam Air V6 w/ M5xxxwww.FirebirdGT.com

Raven

Comment

He's not going to part it out guys he got a new tranny. Just thought I'd let ya know

Comment

Originally posted by FIREBIRDV6RAGE View Post
                          He's not going to part it out guys he got a new tranny. Just thought I'd let ya know

Thanks , good to know

Comment

Hey do you still have the seats?
                            Interested in driver and front passenger. Cheers

Comment

either way, for the prices, he seemed reluctant to sell anything. Glad to see he'll be keeping it though. We're all happier keeping our f-bodies.
                              96 Camaro M5. Dark metallic gree (?dont know the offical color name)<br />Home made Intake :: Headers, 3inch headers back to Flowmaster muffler :: spec stage 3 clutch Now installed, waiting for 3.42\'s and LSD next month<br /><a href=\"http://photobucket.com/albums/y192/RiceEatingCamaro/?action=view&current=newcar.jpg\" target=\"_blank\">My Car</a> <br /><br />Totalled Car.<br /><a href=\"http://bellsouthpwp.net/s/k/sk8er305/\" target=\"_blank\">96 CamaroRS</a>

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X