Motor parts 3800 - interior- Tinted back hatch - T-tops - whatcha need? - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Motor parts 3800 - interior- Tinted back hatch - T-tops - whatcha need?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Motor parts 3800 - interior- Tinted back hatch - T-tops - whatcha need?

I really hate just posting a link but I cant exactly copy and paste in here. Too many pics.

If you need any parts from my black 98 camaro. Please message me or post up

http://www.fullthrottlev6.com/forums...s-whatcha-need

Re: Motor parts 3800 - interior- Tinted back hatch - T-tops - whatcha need?

Too bad you didn't post this 3 weeks ago , I would of bought all the T-top parts. Only thing I'm missing is the T-top headliner. What color is it and is it in good condition with no sagging and no rips or anything? Also how much shipped to 85301?
    08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
    96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

Whats up man, been a long time!

Ill get it out and get you pics. Its dark gray

3 weeks ago I wasnt sure I wanted to part it lol. I just started rippin it apart yesterday. My car club got first dibs. They are gettin the carpet and seats.

Comment

Sounds good.
        08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
        96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

Dann! Looking for the engine to trans bracket on the drivers side. You wouldn't happen to have it still would you?
          help me build the ultimate sleeper soon ill have a lot more mods than i can list and watch out for the spikes. 02 firebird

Comment

That SS hood for sale?
            3M MAFIA
            ________
            | Dynomax Catback | Auburn Posi | 3:42s | B&M Ripper | DIY CAI | PVC Mod |
            Next on the list: GT2 Cam| 105# Springs |Headwork| Headers |
            sigpic

Comment

I think I saw on another site he sold the car with everything, becuase I haven't heard anything back from him. Yeah he only has the trans, Ecu and Posi left.
              Last edited by ssms5411; 03-05-2014, 07:38 PM.

Comment

Yeah, and he hasn't been on here in over month.
                3M MAFIA
                ________
                | Dynomax Catback | Auburn Posi | 3:42s | B&M Ripper | DIY CAI | PVC Mod |
                Next on the list: GT2 Cam| 105# Springs |Headwork| Headers |
                sigpic

Comment

If you get your hands on that t top liner they're easy to redo .Ok kinda easy got to do mine twice. First time it came out decent way better than what I had. The second time I nailed it lol. Also watched several you tube videos under headliner repair. The headliner material I bought was actual headliner material purchased at Jo annes which is literally a womens fabric store. When I told the lady what I was doing she took me back to the headliner material and I got some charcoal black for 22 bucks. It was twice as much on epay. I used spray adhesive on liner only not the fabric. Videos show both pieces spray but I'm not that good and needed some movement here and there so went one side only. It worked fine. The one thing I did wrong the first time was I pushed n pulled on the material. You can't do that. You have to lay it in place curves n all. Nailed it the second time with no pushing and pulling.

Comment

I would do it myself but my back is a limiting factor on how much I can do. I redid my hardtop headliner about 10 years ago going from graphite to black and it turned out great. I found a guy on Ebay that sells T-top headliners in good condition and he does the new fabric in any color for a decent price , shipping is the most expensive part.
                    Last edited by ssms5411; 03-06-2014, 05:02 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ssms5411 View Post
                      I would do it myself but my back is a limiting factor on how much I can do. I redid my hardtop headliner about 10 years ago going from graphite to black and it turned out great. I found a guy on Ebay that sells T-top headliners in good condition and he does the new fabric in any color for a decent price , shipping is the most expensive part.
                      Right on, epay dude sounds like a good bet then. I sell lots on epay and wouldn't even attempt shipping a headliner . I'm at the junkyards at least 3 times a week around here and never see any Camaros with decent headliners , same for the dash caps but when they are good I get em.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X