8000K HID's, L26 heads, 2 x passenger side L36 valve covers, misc parts. - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

8000K HID's, L26 heads, 2 x passenger side L36 valve covers, misc parts.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 8000K HID's, L26 heads, 2 x passenger side L36 valve covers, misc parts.

This is for an NA 3800 Series II/III V6.

Anybody want some L36 valve covers? The little lips inside the covers were milled because I had plans on using them with spacers to clear the yella terra rockers. They still didn't clear and went unused. They've been media blasted by yours truly and are ready for a coat of paint or my little pony hydrodip.

The valve covers would be great for somebody to use for a good PCV/catch can project. Easy taps since you've got two filler caps to hit up. Can't remember if the stock ignition coils will cover that spot up or not. Been too long since I've had them in the stock location.
    $75 for the covers shipped.

Stock length pushrods, 120,000 miles: $10

Stock steel one piece F-body driveshaft:
    $30 shipped

HID's sold!
    Headgaskets sold!
    L26 Heads sold!
    Bellhousing sold!
    Flexplate sold!
    Last edited by WarShrike; 01-18-2014, 12:23 PM.

Re: 8000K HID's, L26 heads, 2 x passenger side L36 valve covers, misc parts.

What's required to make the HID's work on a stock headlight setup?

Head gaskets are new I take it?
    aka FreedStyle
    Chaddrich Freed

(1 of 443) 2002 SLP Firebird GT #107 (244rwhp/254rwtq naturally aspirated)
    2008 Silverado Crew Cab 5.3L 4x4

Comment

Plug and play. They push into the holes of the stock harness. I just used a little dielectric grease and then wrapped the connections in electrical tape.

Headgaskets are brand new in the wrappers.

Comment

sending a pm
        aka FreedStyle
        Chaddrich Freed

(1 of 443) 2002 SLP Firebird GT #107 (244rwhp/254rwtq naturally aspirated)
        2008 Silverado Crew Cab 5.3L 4x4

Comment

You still have these heads? Mine are at the machine shop and one has a crack in a valve seat.
          Mike Holleman

Comment

Yeah Mike, still got them. Shoot me a PM. About to go to bed, worked graveyard shift but will get back to you asap.

Comment

How much shipped for the flexplate to 85301?
              08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
              96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

Originally posted by WarShrike View Post
                Yeah Mike, still got them. Shoot me a PM. About to go to bed, worked graveyard shift but will get back to you asap.
                Give me a call as I have interest in another item you listed but my PM reply is not working.
                Thanks
                Mike

Comment

PM Sent Mike :)

Bumping this for something else:
                  Diamond coated pistons AND brand new, uncracked L32 rods. Don't have pics, they're sealed in the box.
                  8.5:1 CR w/ .02" overbore (will need to have block machined to fit these unless you've already had the work done).
                  Brand new, not used, will come with rings (I believe they're total seal plasma).

$1200 + shipping for the set.

Comment

Bump! More parts sold, thanks guys!

Still have the pistons and rods!

Comment

Bump!

Flexplate sold!

L32 rods, plasma rings and diamond pistons are ready to be shipped!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X