Random things for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Random things for sale

Not really trying to make any money off these, just selling them for what I got in them.
    V6 Exhaust manifold heat shields $40 shipped

Mini Install kit 7.5/7.65 BNIB $50 Shipped

Stock front and rear rubber sway bar bushings. Make offer

Re: Random things for sale

Mounting bracket on the front of drivers side head. Held up the EGR Make Offer

Felpro/Valve Cover Gasket PN#VS50080R BNIB only had them out to look at them. $15 shipped

Victor Reinz Thermostat Gasket. PM#C31349 Brand New. prob just shipping since they are cheap any way. It is in the picture above.

Comment

ADDED
      Jensen HD5313 $65 shipped for the stereo, wiring adapter, and the current mounting bracket that is around it.
      Stereo that I had in my Camaro. It is basically like brand new. It may or may not have a CD of mine in it bc I forgot to check before I pulled it out lol. Also comes with the wiring adapter to plug into the Camaros. Not to sure about the firebirds. And a fake woodgrain mounting bracket that is around it, or you can get whatever mounting bracket you would prefer. I don't have any pictures but Ill post some generic ones up for the time being.

Comment

More Stuff
        Seeing if there is any interest in these if not they will prob get thrown away.
        9005/9006k HID Kit. $35 shipped. Has everything you need for plug and play. They have a blue tint to the color. One clip is broke on a ballast but never had a problem with it though.
        Stock shaved Air lid with both rubber boots. Only thing you would need is a pvc tube to complete it to the intake and get rid of the air silencer. I can throw in the pvc tube if need be. $35 shipped

Comment

HIDs sold!!!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
          Working...
          X