4th Gen F-body parts for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 4th Gen F-body parts for sale

Looking to empty my stock pile of parts. Anything thats reasonably sized is shippable. Any of the body panels will be local pickup but I'm willing to drive a bit if that helps anyone

Stealth subwoofer box. Fits a 10" round sub. fits in driver side cubby in the hatch.
    Seems to be made of MDF, held together with crown stapes. Painted black, and the face is wrapped in carpet that matched my carpet perfect. Bought it on LS1tech but never got around to buying a sub or amp so I'm looking to sell this. Make offer.

WS6 "High Rise" lower air box. - This thing is massive compared to the stock one. Wont fit under stock hood though, should clear cowl hood. Looking for $120 Picture shows a split in the plastic, I received it like that in the mail. Probably doesnt effect it in anyways, was fine when I test fitted it, but I was going to gorilla glue it if I decided to use it

Re: 4th Gen F-body parts for sale

93-97 camaro front RS Lip - great shape, painted green. $100

Wings west front air dam. measures 6 1/2" down. Stock is 4 1/4" Imagine that it forces more air up the radiator. - Make offer.

Stock Hood - Bright red, great shape. very minor scratch near driver fender, and tiny dent near middle. - $100

Passenger side triangular mirror cover. Bought 6LE tweeter pods. Already sold the driver side. Front Ebony interior car. great condition. Make offer.

Will probably add more pieces when i find them or take them off my car. Stock air lid+baffles, stock spoiler(red)

Comment

Sub box and air dam are sold!

Comment

I'm interested in the ws6 airbox base, can you call or text me at 843-499-0281. Thanks

Comment

Whoops forgot to update this thread. All items on the previous list are sold except the 93-97 front ground effects valance.

Also have stock turn signals from an 02 camaro in good shape for sale. Taking best offer.

Comment

Originally posted by Ibanezz View Post
            Whoops forgot to update this thread. All items on the previous list are sold except the 93-97 front ground effects valance.

Also have stock turn signals from an 02 camaro in good shape for sale. Taking best offer.
            tried to pm you but seems like your box is full..im interested in the 93-97 gfx valance....is this for firebirds or camaros as well??....plz say yes plz say yes :excited:

Comment

The front gfx piece is available. It only fits 93-97 camaros as far as I know. I'm in Syracuse NY, looks like your in NYC?
              Last edited by Ibanezz; 07-31-2013, 06:44 PM.

Comment

The front gfx piece is available. It only fits 93-97 camaros as far as I know. I'm in Syracuse NY, looks like your in NYC?
                ok sounds good..so lets talk business...how much u looking to get? and isnt between Syracuse and nyc kinda far??...its great your in ny though

Comment

Text me, I'll be able to reply faster. 315-373-675four

Comment

All items on this list are currently sold. Will be posting a couple new items soon but may create a new thread to avoid conflicting posts and what not.

Also, just sold the front RS lip to darkflare999 on here. We both drove about an hour and 20 minutes to meet. He threw me some gas money for the ride, really nice dude. Have only positive things to say towards him +1

Comment

All items on this list are currently sold. Will be posting a couple new items soon but may create a new thread to avoid conflicting posts and what not.

Also, just sold the front RS lip to darkflare999 on here. We both drove about an hour and 20 minutes to meet. He threw me some gas money for the ride, really nice dude. Have only positive things to say towards him +1
                      same goes for you! thanks again for meeting up and the lip fitment was perfect

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X