FS:Motron/Bosch 60lb fuel injectors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS:Motron/Bosch 60lb fuel injectors

Time for spring cleaning. Bought these a while back when I was planning an aggressive 3800 build. Ended up using 33# instead. Purchased them from another member of the forum, who claimed they had less than 1000 miles on them and were flow-matched. They look brand new. No photos at the moment, will snap some next weekend. Paypal only. Asking 200 + free shipping. Make an offer.

Re: FS:Motron/Bosch 60lb fuel injectors

Id be interested in them. Are they motrons/siemens? I only ask since one guy just bought some that turned out to be Chinese stuff and they poured fuel.

Comment

I purchased these about 5 years ago. At the time I believe they were marketed as Bosch. ZZP sold them as 60# injectors. They look identical to the Siemens part - guessing corporate merger or Siemens beat Bosch on price. I purchased these when they retailed for $350. They're not Chinese junk. I can ship them this week, or feel free to wait for pictures (probably 4/12).

Comment

Yeah sure, I will take them. Just wanted to make sure they were name brand ones. 200 shipped is good with me. PM me your paypal address and I will send it out tomorrow evening.

Comment

Sold.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
          Working...
          X