32mm hallow and 19mm solid swaybars with all hardware - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

32mm hallow and 19mm solid swaybars with all hardware

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 32mm hallow and 19mm solid swaybars with all hardware

came off a ws6 i bought them for $120 willing to sell both for $100 + shipping. comes with the poly bushings and endlinks for the front and factory bushings and endlinks for the rear. i have strano sway bars now so i don't need these any more.
    Last edited by madforce10; 01-07-2013, 03:28 PM.

Re: 32mm hallow and 19mm solid swaybars with all hardware

Thats a great deal for someone wanting to upgrade. Whats your current setup?
    08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
    96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

im currently the strano hallow 35 and 22mm bars. with strano springs and koni 4/4. my fiance said the car is too violent now. =D

Comment

Sounds like a nice setup.
        08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
        96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

im loving these bars now hopefully it will help with my slight push in the corners at the next event.

Comment

the swaybars are SOLD

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
            Working...
            X