HP Tuner Enhanced Interface with USB upgrade 98-99 v6 Camaro credits - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HP Tuner Enhanced Interface with USB upgrade 98-99 v6 Camaro credits

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HP Tuner Enhanced Interface with USB upgrade 98-99 v6 Camaro credits

HP Tuner Enhanced Interface with USB upgrade 98-99 v6 Camaro credits
    After not owning the car I used this on for several years and realizing that I'm probably never going to need it for my new car, I realized that it's time to let it go.

$400 - HP Tuner Enhanced Interface with USB upgrade (Standalone data logging) it currently has credits for any 1998 or 99 Camaro model year car with the 3.8l. Additional credits can be purchased via HP Tuners to make it work for other vehicles.

This is the full MPVI Pro interface that allows you to do wideband datalogging.
    Last edited by xcdarrel17; 04-11-2013, 07:56 AM.
    Old Car = 12.679 @ 106.5 on 150 dry shot.
    New Car = 2010 3.6l 304hp Camaro

Re: HP Tuner Enhanced Interface with USB upgrade 98-99 v6 Camaro credits

Updated with price change.

Am I way off on the price or is there just no market left, what's the going rate these days?

Comment

I think your fair on the price , someone should snag this up. Also its only $100 to add their vehicle to it which is a great price.
      08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
      96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

With the credits used you have a very small sales base. New they are 650 new and come with 8 credits. If you have time to sit on it and wait for someone that wants to tune a 98 or 99 V6 F body, it's an OK price. If your looking to sell it to someone wanting to tune something else, it's a bit high because they would have to buy more credits to use it. I wouldn't sell mine With the way the EPA is shutting down companies that make diesel tuners. You never know what they will go after next.
        sigpic

Comment

I would love to buy this, but with used credits, I'm not fond of $500. I'll offer $300 if you're interested.
          1995 Pontiac Firebird
          2008 Chevrolet Silverado LT Crew Cab 4x4

Comment

No response??
            1995 Pontiac Firebird

Comment

Sorry for the delay. I can't go that low. I'll just sit on it at 500 for awhile and see if a buyer comes along once it gets warm out again. Hell it's been collecting dust for 3 years another few months won't hurt.

Comment

I could possibly go $425, but it'll be a couple weeks. I can see going higher than that considering there are used credits on it that are essentially worthless to me.
                1995 Pontiac Firebird

Comment

Edit: price change.

Comment

Originally posted by Mogobs30th View Post
                    I could possibly go $425, but it'll be a couple weeks. I can see going higher than that considering there are used credits on it that are essentially worthless to me.
                    No offense to the OP, but even $425 is a little high...Mogobs, you'd have to spend another 200$ in credits if you want to tune your bird and your truck...that takes you to the cost of a brand new unit and you'd have 4 credits still to spare.

Then take into account that for 4 credits you can license an entire year say all 98's for f-bodies, or you can tune a buddies car and just charge him for the credits used to recoup cost of the unit.

Again no offense, but even if I had a 98-99 car that this is unlocked for, the price is steep.

2002 SOM Z28 Camaro - 12.9 @ 104 mph
                    1996 3800 Camaro - 13.43 @ 100.77 mph

Project Cars | How To Guides | Scratch Repair | Synthetic Oil

Comment

I get your point, but I don't see how it isn't a good deal if you have a 98 or 99. You get a $650 product for under $500. Yes the other credits would be tied up, but I don't know if that would matter for most. In any event, I'm open to offers.

Comment

After consideration, and in light of the fact that I could essentially have a new product with the credits already opened, I'm going to now offer $350. To sell it for what you're asking, it's a far more limited market. I can PayPal you on Wednesday if interested, or you can keep it for a little while longer, or 10 years, who knows......lemme know.
                        1995 Pontiac Firebird

Comment

SOLD. It went for 400 on another site, just to give future sellers/buyers a price point to reference.

Comment

Just as reference, I offered more the first time around.......Would have been willing to deal if you checked this site more often.....
                            1995 Pontiac Firebird

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X