Parting out 96 firebird 3.8 engine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Parting out 96 firebird 3.8 engine

Have complete engine with bad bottom end I am parting out. I had a front wheel drive block I was going to put my heads ect. on but found out it was a 95 block and different from 96 fwd blocks which this can be done with. Long story short found another complete engine so now selling any parts anyone wants off the old one. Was told engine had valve job about 10,000 miles ago. All i know for sure is engine ran good and didnt smoke or anything for the 80 miles i drove it before the rod went..lol...Let me know what you need and make me a offer. Basicly trying to sell some parts cheap, help you out, and me pay for next engine a bit before I junk the rest of the parts. Only gonna set in my garage for so long. I am located in Southern ohio for pickup but will ship items. Paypal only payment accepted. Thanks Tony.

Re: Parting out 96 firebird 3.8 engine

taking blocks and most of the parts to junk tomorrow so let me know if you need anything, i'll sell it all cheap. Wouldnt junk the stuff but i got to have the money just to cover the gaskets for my new engine.

Comment

I need the oil filter adapter. $25 shipped?

Comment

Is the motor still available?

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
        Working...
        X