headers, cai, exhaust tips

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• headers, cai, exhaust tips

I have a set of used pacesetter headers, an SLP cold air intake, and a pair of magnaflow exhaust tips for sale. The headers were painted with high temp ceramic paint but it is peeling in some spots. I will include the y-pipe but the oxygen sensors and catalytic converter are not included. The SLP intake is in great shape minus the paint scratched off in one or two small spots. The filters probably need to be cleaned. The magnaflow exhaust tips were cut off of a magnaflow cat back. I took this stuff off my car about 3 weeks ago because I'm going turbo and I would like to keep it "just in case" but I'm strapped for cash right now. I would like to sell it all together for $300 + shipping but I could separate...
    $200 for headers & y-pipe
    $100 for intake
    $50 for exhaust tips

94 Camaro convertible -- mostly stock
    97 Firebird -- Project Car - kyb agx shocks, eibach springs, 3.42 torsen diff, aluminum driveshaft, slp cai, pacesetter headers, magnaflow cat-back. hptuners. not done yet.
    98 Firebird -- Parts Car

Re: headers, cai, exhaust tips

How low does the cai mount? How much clearance on the filters?

Comment

The cold air kit goes down in front of the driver's side wheel well. Plenty of ground clearance. I think it would be impossible to bottom out on them unless you ripped your front bumper off.
      I also have the block off plate that come with the intake, and a set of Felpro gaskets for the headers if I get the price I'm asking.
      97 Firebird -- Project Car - kyb agx shocks, eibach springs, 3.42 torsen diff, aluminum driveshaft, slp cai, pacesetter headers, magnaflow cat-back. hptuners. not done yet.
      98 Firebird -- Parts Car

Comment

I was asking for reasons of water...

Comment

For the headers and Y pipe, they are going for $220 new, just an FYI. GLWS
          Last edited by insidethreat07; 06-24-2012, 06:42 PM.

Comment

Prices are negotiable. Make offers people I need money haha
            98 Firebird -- Parts Car

Comment

bump 250 takes it all
              98 Firebird -- Parts Car

Comment

interested in CIA for a custom setup for the blower intake on my car, what is the pipe diamiter where that 90 degree elbow slips on?
                Daily: '02 Black Yukon Denali
                Toy: '06 Torrid Red GTO
                Gone: Powerdyned '02 Pewter Camaro
                Gone: '07 Charcoal Yamaha R6
                Gone: Ex-wife, lol

Comment

3.5" i.d.
                  The two pipes that merge into it are like 2.5" o.d.
                  98 Firebird -- Parts Car

Comment

FYI

SLP CAI are very rare, hard to find these days. It was originally part of the Firebird GT and Camaro F1 packages for both V8 and V6 cars from GMPP. The V8 version came without the 1LE intake elbow. SLP then started direct marketing as they made them for GMPP.

Robert - owner www.FirebirdV6.com "Mid-life crisis? I'm way beyond that!"

1996 Black Firebird GTxxxRam Air V6 w/ M5xxxwww.FirebirdGT.com

Raven

Comment

Originally posted by lil' jon View Post
                      bump 250 takes it all
                      Very interested in that cai, wll it fit on my 95 3.4?

Comment

I'm not sure if it will it on a 3.4 but I think you would at least need to use a different elbow since the 3.8 has an angled throttle body and the 3.4 is straight.
                        98 Firebird -- Parts Car

Comment

I could prob make it work somehow I think the electircal hookups are similar

Comment

okay.. I actually have a 3.4 camaro too so I can test fit it on that first and take a picture if you want.
                            98 Firebird -- Parts Car

Comment

I had a SLP CAI on my 3.4 when I had it years ago, and it was sweet. Just looking at the picture I don't think there is really a difference, and you re-use the stock elbow to connect it *shrug*. Also you're going to be in bigger problems if you suck in water due to where it's at is a great spot.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• LETZRIDE
                                New Owner!
                                by LETZRIDE
                                I am happy to announce that I have sold the site to Robert (FirebirdGT). Years ago this site went down when TealV6 had it, I bought it, refreshed it,...
                                2 days ago
                              • ssms5411
                                Little work today
                                by ssms5411
                                Went ahead and moved my starter wire from the back, to the front again since it had no effect on my drain on the battery. Also made me nervous driving...
                                2 weeks ago
                              • LETZRIDE
                                Tom Henry RS Pt 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff
                                by LETZRIDE

Building the Tom Henry RS
                                Part 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff.
                                By: Hib Halverson

At the end of Part Three, we changed the valvetrain of the 3.8-liter V6 in the Tom Henry RS. We installed new, Yella Terra "Ultralite" 1.8:1, aluminum roller rocker arms, Katech valve springs and Katech titanium retainers on our 3800 Series II V6.
                                Ultralites are nearly 25% lighter than the stock 1.6 rockers and 8% lighter than the SLP aluminum...
                                02-07-2020, 10:30 PM

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X