2000 Firebird V6 White / Auto / Fully Loaded / 67K Miles - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2000 Firebird V6 White / Auto / Fully Loaded / 67K Miles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2000 Firebird V6 White / Auto / Fully Loaded / 67K Miles

Hi Guys,

I'd like to sell my car to an enthusiast, and after being a part of this board for 12 years, I thought it would be best to start here to find a buyer who would take very good care of my Pontiac Firebird that's been in our family for a long time. What I'm offering for sale is a garage-kept, frequently waxed, nearly mint, fully functioning, 2000 Firebird V6.

Here's the specs:
    2000 Pontiac Firebird 3.8L V6
    67,000 miles - one owner car - located in Birmingham, AL - never seen snow
    Arctic White
    W68 Performance Package (Dual Exhaust, Ground FX, Torsen Limited Slip 3.42 Axle)
    TTops
    Automatic
    Leather
    500W Monsoon System with Bazooka 6.5" DVC Subwoofers
    Ipod Adapter for Monsoon System USA Spec Gm11-PA45
    20% Window Tint
    SLP Springs with SLP Bilstein Shocks recently installed at 45000 miles
    All Synthetic Fluids since new
    LED Front Blinkers, LED Front Fogs
    Recent 60K service performed meticulously by me with records including new brakes (rotors, pads, fluid), all new fluids, new battery, new iridium plugs, all new filters all around.
    Full Excel spreadsheet document showing services done since 44K miles.

The car is nearly unmodified aside from the small upgrades that were done to replace parts along the way for a 12-year old car.

The only bad: Minor cosmetic flaws in the front bumper paint on the drivers side front and on the rear bumper. The tires are half-worn 5/32" Kumho 711 P245/50R16. The window tint on the passenger window has a small scratch. The center console near the ashtray has a small crack. The ashtray aux lighter does not work, but the aux lighter by the e-brake works well.

If you are interested PLEASE email me at dgo610@gmail.com or respond here. I will be following the post too. :)

Asking Price for an enthusiast: $9500
    2002 5-spd NBM Camaro
    Details: www.1lev6.com

Re: 2000 Firebird V6 White / Auto / Fully Loaded / 67K Miles

I remember when I bought my kit from you that would raise up the lid. You also went by as the cardinal did you?

GLWS

Comment

Re: 2000 Firebird V6 White / Auto / Fully Loaded / 67K Miles

Yep Sure did - That was when I had a red firebird back in the day!
      2002 5-spd NBM Camaro
      Details: www.1lev6.com

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• LETZRIDE
        New Owner!
        by LETZRIDE
        I am happy to announce that I have sold the site to Robert (FirebirdGT). Years ago this site went down when TealV6 had it, I bought it, refreshed it,...
        3 days ago
      • ssms5411
        Little work today
        by ssms5411
        Went ahead and moved my starter wire from the back, to the front again since it had no effect on my drain on the battery. Also made me nervous driving...
        2 weeks ago
      • LETZRIDE
        Tom Henry RS Pt 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff
        by LETZRIDE

Building the Tom Henry RS
        Part 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff.
        By: Hib Halverson

At the end of Part Three, we changed the valvetrain of the 3.8-liter V6 in the Tom Henry RS. We installed new, Yella Terra "Ultralite" 1.8:1, aluminum roller rocker arms, Katech valve springs and Katech titanium retainers on our 3800 Series II V6.
        Ultralites are nearly 25% lighter than the stock 1.6 rockers and 8% lighter than the SLP aluminum...
        02-07-2020, 10:30 PM

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
      Working...
      X