Powerdyne Bracket

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Powerdyne Bracket

Hey guys. I'm selling the contents of my powerdyne kit, minus the head unit itself. This includes the main bracket, and the smaller s-bracket for the tensioner pulley, including the tensioner pulley itself. It also includes the small bolt on bracket to support the main bracket that some people had to fabricate. This setup will include the spacers, bolts and other hardware that came with the kit, and the fuel pressure regulator that is needed if you have stock injectors.

Basically to complete the kit you will need a powerdyne supercharger head unit, piping for the intake, a filter, boost gauge and a tune. I will post a picture of everything you will get when I get home tonight.

Note: This is a used kit, there are scratches in the finish, but it's solid. The only thing that's bad is that 1 bolt is stripped, but I will include it so you can match it up at the hardware store, remember to buy a high grade bolt.

I'm asking for $350 shipped.

EDIT: Here is the photo, I realize the picture is missing the tiny s-bracket and the FPR. I'll get second pic tomorrow when I get out of the office.

Last edited by OneEightSeven; 04-05-2012, 01:50 AM.
    sigpic

Re: Powerdyne Bracket

Thats better than the $450 that GVVS had on their group buy . Somebody should jump on this.

GLWS.

Comment

I'm going to think on this. this is a good buy.
      08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
      96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

Hmmm I'm tempted

Comment

i might buy do you have a pic of it installed on your engine

Comment

the fact this is still for sale is absurd, im never posting in a s/c ??? thread again.

Comment

Is this still up for sale ? its been 2 years so i'm assuming not -

Talk about resurrections :p

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
              Working...
              X