L67 Weighted Rods, with ARP bolts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• L67 Weighted Rods, with ARP bolts

I have a set (6) of l67 rods out of a 01 camaro, that have been blanced all the same weight, that will include ARP bolts that i bought for $100+. Im just asking $100+ shipping for these (just need them gone). Write or pm me and i will get you a full price with shipping . Thanks If you need a picture just ask

Re: L67 Weighted Rods, with ARP bolts

Come on someone has to need these for a build, their just sitting around they want to be used lolz

Comment

Originally posted by Unique96Camaro View Post
      I have a set (6) of l67 rods out of a 01 camaro, that have been blanced all the same weight, that will include ARP bolts that i bought for $100+. Im just asking $100+ shipping for these (just need them gone). Write or pm me and i will get you a full price with shipping . Thanks If you need a picture just ask

That doesn't make any sence. How did you get L67 rods in that 01 camaro motor? L67 is the supercharged front wheel drive 3800S2 not 01 F-body.

Comment

Originally posted by 01PewterDropTop View Post
        That doesn't make any sence. How did you get L67 rods in that 01 camaro motor? L67 is the supercharged front wheel drive 3800S2 not 01 F-body.
        AN Fbod with a 3800S2...for FI L67 rods and internals hold up the pressure better. Since he is/did/willbe?idfk going boosted it would make sense to have boost internals, since they're GENERICALLY the same engine.

Comment

Originally posted by Docta View Post
          AN Fbod with a 3800S2...for FI L67 rods and internals hold up the pressure better. Since he is/did/willbe?idfk going boosted it would make sense to have boost internals, since they're GENERICALLY the same engine.
          Yes a 3800S2 do i have to spell it out every time "3800 series 2" um the engine almost everyone on this forum has. and what I am saying is that he is selling the factory rods out of a 01 engine he got out of a wrecked camaro. I am asking if L67 rods every came factory in L36 F-body engines? NO or do i need to spell that aswell.

Comment

Unique are thies connecting rods out of a supercharged GTP engine? or a 2001 Camaro engine?

Comment

... the hell are you saying? I can't even make sense of you...

Comment

@01PweterDropTop,

Obviously the 01 Camaro never came with a L67. The 01 Camaro had the L36 engine. Several cars used the L67, but the GTP/GTX were the most common and most likely donors for the engine. However the L36 and L67 are virtually the same short block. So we can deduce that the answer to your question is almost certainly:

He has an L67 short block swapped into his 01 Camaro. He wants to sell someone the rods and the ARP brand bolts he used in his L67 engine from his 01 Camaro.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by OneEightSeven View Post
                  @01PweterDropTop,

Obviously the 01 Camaro never came with a L67. The 01 Camaro had the L36 engine. Several cars used the L67, but the GTP/GTX were the most common and most likely donors for the engine. However the L36 and L67 are virtually the same short block. So we can deduce that the answer to your question is almost certainly:

He has an L67 short block swapped into his 01 Camaro. He wants to sell someone the rods and the ARP brand bolts he used in his L67 engine from his 01 Camaro.
                  sorry guys guess i messed this one up. The rods are out of the 01 3.8 n/a. I just figured their l67 cause i put l32 in the turbo block i built. idk

So yes weighted rods with arp bolts out of a 01 camaro 3.8.

Comment

Anyone these parts are just sitting around make any offer

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X