Selling 2003 Envoy SLT 4x4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Selling 2003 Envoy SLT 4x4

Not sure if anyone is interested, figured I'd throw it up here anyway...

116k miles - mostly highway.

Brand new Firestone Destination A/T tires put on in January. New brakes, rotors and 4x4 differential seals done before the winter.

The truck is really clean and in great shape, no rust. I am 2nd owner, first owner was a friend of the family.

Everything works on the truck, DVD entertainment in backseat, power leather memory seats.

SUV is located near Windsor, Ontario Canada. (Across the bridge from Detroit, Michigan) - I know Envoys were assembled in Oklahoma, so I'm pretty sure (not positive) if you can prove it was built there you do not need to pay an import tax.

It is loaded - every option, tow package, leather, wood grain, and even a block heater.

Runs strong, tranny shifts perfect

Bad: Leaks 1 or 2 drips of power steering fluid a night at the rack and Pinon seal on the drivers side.

Asking $7,200 - open to offers.

In America's Hat!

1997 Camaro 30th 'vert... GT1 cam/C6 wheels/Flowmaster/HIDs/Viper 2 way alarm/Alpine audio mods up the wazoo
    2005 Equinox LT... mostly stock daily/Thule snowsports roof system/sound + interior mods

Re: Selling 2003 Envoy SLT 4x4

Looks clean , whats the reason getting rid of it?
    08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
    96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

Originally posted by ssms5411 View Post
      Looks clean , whats the reason getting rid of it?
      Family member offered me a really good deal on a newer SUV. Couldn't resist jumping on it. 2005 Equinox LT will be the replacement!
      In America's Hat!

1997 Camaro 30th 'vert... GT1 cam/C6 wheels/Flowmaster/HIDs/Viper 2 way alarm/Alpine audio mods up the wazoo
      2005 Equinox LT... mostly stock daily/Thule snowsports roof system/sound + interior mods

Comment

Anyone? Willing to go as low as $6000.... Need it gone
        In America's Hat!

Comment

Come on cheap **** you didn't pay 7 for it
          Wait, Is that a V6 or V8?
          1990 Chevrolet C-K 1500 series 4.3L .. 5spd
          1994 JDM Euno Roadster 1.8L 5spd Bolt Ons.. etc
          2000 Camaro 3.8L Auto Bolt Ons..etc

Comment

Originally posted by ACiFiC View Post
            Come on cheap **** you didn't pay 7 for it
            You're right but when I bought it, it took a fair bit of work and money to get it in the condition it is in now. I'm not making any profit here....
            In America's Hat!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• LETZRIDE
              New Owner!
              by LETZRIDE
              I am happy to announce that I have sold the site to Robert (FirebirdGT). Years ago this site went down when TealV6 had it, I bought it, refreshed it,...
              3 days ago
            • ssms5411
              Little work today
              by ssms5411
              Went ahead and moved my starter wire from the back, to the front again since it had no effect on my drain on the battery. Also made me nervous driving...
              2 weeks ago
            • LETZRIDE
              Tom Henry RS Pt 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff
              by LETZRIDE

Building the Tom Henry RS
              Part 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff.
              By: Hib Halverson

At the end of Part Three, we changed the valvetrain of the 3.8-liter V6 in the Tom Henry RS. We installed new, Yella Terra "Ultralite" 1.8:1, aluminum roller rocker arms, Katech valve springs and Katech titanium retainers on our 3800 Series II V6.
              Ultralites are nearly 25% lighter than the stock 1.6 rockers and 8% lighter than the SLP aluminum...
              02-07-2020, 10:30 PM

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
            Working...
            X