• Show
Clear All

• Auto Swap Stuffs

UPDATE 5/5/12

AUTO PCM- $50 plus shipping
    Gas pedal, DBW- $45 plus shipping
    Engine wiring harness (5spd)- $25 plus shipping

Center console insert, Perfect shape-$8.60 plus shipping
    Torque arm bracket- $1,003.43 (if you pay my asking price I will cover shipping, otherwise OBO, and you pay shipping)
    All of the brackets and stuff I have, misc bolts and what nots, just lemme know what you may need.
    Shifter linkage with knob- Make offer

I think that about covers the stuff I have, hit me with real world offers, and get what you need!

Thanks folks, Kyle.
    Last edited by flamingchicken; 05-05-2012, 06:15 AM.
    Team NoVa

2000 Firebird- Intake, Pacesetters, !cat, full 2.5 to flowcrapster, 1.9 rockers, LS6 springs and Intense modded retainers, WS6 speedlines, T/A bumpers and hatch, 5 spd swapped, SOON TO BE nitrous'd and cammed.

I love your prices. Very out there. Haha. Is there a reasoning behind it?

Good luck with your sale.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

Comment

Re: Auto Swap Stuffs

I was just being crazy with it. All prices are pretty much best offer.
      Team NoVa

2000 Firebird- Intake, Pacesetters, !cat, full 2.5 to flowcrapster, 1.9 rockers, LS6 springs and Intense modded retainers, WS6 speedlines, T/A bumpers and hatch, 5 spd swapped, SOON TO BE nitrous'd and cammed.

Comment

Added the auto linkage and knob.
        Team NoVa

Comment

Auto trans gone.
          Team NoVa

Comment

TTT added the top three items and deleted some sold ones.

MAKE OFFERS
            Team NoVa

Comment

bibbity bump, make me offers
              Team NoVa

Comment

Thursday bump. Putting this stuff on ebay soon.
                Team NoVa

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                Working...
                X