1990 White Jeep Wrangler auto hard top! - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

1990 White Jeep Wrangler auto hard top!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1990 White Jeep Wrangler auto hard top!

I have a white 1990 Wrangler
    Last year of the carb'd 4.2L.
    3 speed auto, hard top, full doors
    31" tires on black "black rock" 15" rims, spare as well
    older sony cd head unit and soundbar

Brand new autozone reman engine $2000+ within last 3k miles 3 year unlimited mile warranty (Installed in May I believe have to look)
    new holly 600 carb last 3k miles as above
    new shocks last 1500 miles
    transmission was just pulled new rear main, fresh gaskets and fluid shifts great
    Will include an extra Auto Trans that slipped with purchase
    4x4 works great

Issues:
    back seat is tan rest of interior is grey, purchased jeep without backseat or belts I installed both the rear seat and set of seatbelts, but the seat itself isn't same color
    Body is solid, but very slight rust around fender flares and one 1-2" hole through in the rear, could use paint previous owner did a so so job with the paint.

Leaking oil believe they did a bad job on the rear main seal and it's leaking there, or possibly the pan.

Looking for $4,200 OBO starts, runs, drives great with the exception of needing the oil leak addressed, I can also go to autozone/shop and get the warranty info on the engine. I want to sell will work with price a lot if before Christmas deal is made. This is ready to go on the road and mud/snow, but I would like it to go to someone that is going to use it instead of it sitting in my pole barn!

Re: 1990 White Jeep Wrangler auto hard top!

pics?
    Robby
    2001 Chevrolet Camaro 3.8 V6

|JET Chip|Flowmaster American Thunder|K&N Intake|BMR STB|Spohn Rear Sway Bar|

http://speed-bros.com/
    sigpic

Comment

http://s138.photobucket.com/albums/q280/nachius/

Added 2 pics to that album off my phone from when it was a bit warmer. Will get pics in my pole barn with the hard top on for those interested.

Comment

Jeep looks nice.
        08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
        96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

$3,900 OBO
          Possible partial Trades for high end PCs, Laptops, Game systems, guy stuff etc?

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
          Working...
          X