Small lot of stuff for sale! $20 + shipping! (Floor mats, side marker and more) - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Small lot of stuff for sale! $20 + shipping! (Floor mats, side marker and more)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Small lot of stuff for sale! $20 + shipping! (Floor mats, side marker and more)

I would like to sell this as one lot for real cheap. $20 + shipping from Canada take it all! It's from a 93 Firebird with a 3.4L V6.

3 x charcoal/black GM floor mats
    1 x red rear side marker light
    2 x bulb's socket for rear side markers
    1 x small tube just before air filter box + headlight module on top of it
    Last edited by WaOnFiRe; 07-05-2011, 12:23 PM.

Re: Small lot of stuff for sale! $20 + shipping! (Floor mats, side marker and more)

The thing on the air tube is the headlight module, controls the up/down motion of the headlights. Just fyi.....

Comment

Re: Small lot of stuff for sale! $20 + shipping! (Floor mats, side marker and more)

Hey thanks for the heads up :)

Comment

Ready to ship anywhere in the USA/Canada... No one interested?

Comment

I'm tempted to just to get the headlight module. I cant find one that will work more than a few months. I work 3rd shift so I do most of my driving in the dark...

What would shipping be to 29322??

Comment

Honestly I think I could ship all this for about $20. So $40 shipped to you from Canada with love? :)

Comment

Still available

Comment

Just the headlight module is worth my asking price on eBay and even more... Common take this off my hands

Comment

Bumpity

Comment

if those are the same floormats as in a 01. i'll take it

Comment

Honestly I really dont know... It's from a 1993 Pontiac Firebird. Their's 2 rear and 1 front. If this is ok with you, PM me and we will work something out. Thanks

Comment

oh pooo i need both fronts

Comment

Bump!

Comment

Bump!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X