Falken Azenis 295/40/18

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Falken Azenis 295/40/18

Brand new tires that I purchased from the vulcan tire falken blowout sale. Falken azenis RT-615. Tires are dated in 2007.

If you're not interested in the tires, please don't post in the thread. If you want to cry about my price, go look at what other people that picked them up are charging. If you don't want to do that, go look at how much these tires cost new.

Now, if you're like 1997Canadian3.8 and are insulted by my for sale ad, shoot me a pm.

Thanks.

ALL TIRES ARE SOLD
    Last edited by LS2GTOmang; 01-30-2011, 01:20 PM.

Re: Falken Azenis 295/40/18

I still think you're a dirtbag. FWIW, so everyone knows, he paid $59 per tire.
    <a href=\"http://www.fullthrottlev6.com\" target=\"_blank\">www.fullthrottlev6.com</a><br /><a href=\"http://www.chitownracing.com\" target=\"_blank\">www.chitownracing.com</a>

Comment

Whats wrong with buying cheap and making a profit? I mean hes not doing anyone any favors, but its just business so hes not doing anyone wrong either. Or is there something I'm missing here? It's not like he stole them right? I mean I do stuff like that to make money all the time. I'll buy out whole lots of equipment at liquidation auctions and make good money reselling, whats wrong with that?

$300/pair is a great price. I wish you had 17's! Good luck with sale.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Bird_Of_Prey View Post
        I still think you're a dirtbag. FWIW, so everyone knows, he paid $59 per tire.
        And you seriously post in the thread again..Are you that immature? If you have a problem with me just send me a PM. As I said, I bought these from the vulcan tire blowout sale. Jesus, you're 30 some years old and you act like a little kid.

Comment

Originally posted by OneEightSeven View Post
          Whats wrong with buying cheap and making a profit? I mean hes not doing anyone any favors, but its just business so hes not doing anyone wrong either. Or is there something I'm missing here? It's not like he stole them right? I mean I do stuff like that to make money all the time. I'll buy out whole lots of equipment at liquidation auctions and make good money reselling, whats wrong with that?

$300/pair is a great price. I wish you had 17's! Good luck with sale.
          Exactly. Thanks. Good to see one person understands business.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
          Working...
          X