Wrecked 1999 v6 Camaro For Parts - 85k motor/ 18k trans - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wrecked 1999 v6 Camaro For Parts - 85k motor/ 18k trans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wrecked 1999 v6 Camaro For Parts - 85k motor/ 18k trans

This parts car is currently on Ebay. Item#290480674748. There is NO reserve!

For sale is a wrecked 1999 camaro for parts. It was wrecked on the passenger side and front. The car had about 140,000 on it when I let my brother borrow it and he wrecked it about nine months ago. I only had liability insurance on it so it has been sitting behind my house. The motor blew a couple of years back. I got one out of a junkyard from a 2000 camaro that had 55,000 miles on it. It had around 85k on it when the car was wrecked. The transmission went out two years ago. I had it rebuilt for $2300 at Mr. Transmission. It has about 18k on it. The car ran good and transmission shifted perfect. The car also has a $600 cat back Magnaflow exhaust system on it (need new chrome tips). Also included is a $300 Hypertech Power Programmer III. You can adjust shift points, adjust for tire size, remove rev and top speed limiter, and scan for codes. Reading computer codes will save you a trip to the mechanic. The driver door, body panels on the driver side, and the real latch and bumper are useable. Not much on the inside of the car is useable. The rims are damaged. This parts car will save you a lot of money if you need a motor, tranny, or any of the other parts. It is nice to have around if something happens.
    Attached Files

Re: Wrecked 1999 v6 Camaro For Parts - 85k motor/ 18k trans

Couple more pics.
    Attached Files

Comment

beautiful car ='(

makes me sad.
      and ill check my finaces. Looks like a great deal.

was the tranny built up any?"

Comment

It was basically a stock rebuild but they told me they use heavier duty components so the transmission will last longer, which is why it cost so much. They also added a transmission cooler because my original transmission overheated and burnt up.

Comment

Do you want to sell the spare tire?
          I solemnly swear I am up to no good.

2008 Saturn Sky Red Line - Midnight Blue

Pewter Mafia - 2000 Firebird - SOLD
          CENTRAL FLORIDA KNIGHTS!!!!!!!
          FLORIDA STATE SEMINOLES !!!!!!!

Comment

Everything goes with the car.

Comment

No reserve auction ending tomorrow night at 5:43 Pacific time.

Comment

The auction ends in four hours!

I put a battery from my other car in it and it fired right up. It idles good and doesn't smoke. You could drive it down the road if the driver's side tire rod wasn't broken. You can drive it up on a trailer easy.

Comment

if you want to part it out let me know I'll take the oil pan off your hands
                  2002 Firebird<br /> <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2106142/1\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2106142/1</a>

Comment

I sold the car for $450. I thought it was worth more but I guess not. Oh well, my loss is someone else's gain.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• LETZRIDE
                      New Owner!
                      by LETZRIDE
                      I am happy to announce that I have sold the site to Robert (FirebirdGT). Years ago this site went down when TealV6 had it, I bought it, refreshed it,...
                      4 days ago
                    • ssms5411
                      Little work today
                      by ssms5411
                      Went ahead and moved my starter wire from the back, to the front again since it had no effect on my drain on the battery. Also made me nervous driving...
                      2 weeks ago
                    • LETZRIDE
                      Tom Henry RS Pt 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff
                      by LETZRIDE

Building the Tom Henry RS
                      Part 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff.
                      By: Hib Halverson

At the end of Part Three, we changed the valvetrain of the 3.8-liter V6 in the Tom Henry RS. We installed new, Yella Terra "Ultralite" 1.8:1, aluminum roller rocker arms, Katech valve springs and Katech titanium retainers on our 3800 Series II V6.
                      Ultralites are nearly 25% lighter than the stock 1.6 rockers and 8% lighter than the SLP aluminum...
                      02-07-2020, 10:30 PM

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X