IAT,MAP,Knock Sensor, Bank 1 o2 Sensor - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

IAT,MAP,Knock Sensor, Bank 1 o2 Sensor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IAT,MAP,Knock Sensor, Bank 1 o2 Sensor

First picture is all sensors out of a Series 2 N/a Throttle body....MAF,TPS and IAC
    Intake air sensor, MAP sensor with new PCV valve, Knock sensor, Bank 1 o2 sensor for the rear exhaust manifold........

$10-25 OBO

Last edited by CorX98gt; 08-23-2010, 08:18 PM.

Re: IAT,MAP,Knock Sensor, Bank 1 o2 Sensor

About how many miles would you say are on the oxygen sensor? Does it work fine and everything?
    94 Camaro convertible -- mostly stock
    97 Firebird -- Project Car - kyb agx shocks, eibach springs, 3.42 torsen diff, aluminum driveshaft, slp cai, pacesetter headers, magnaflow cat-back. hptuners. not done yet.
    98 Firebird -- Parts Car

Comment

About 90K the most... It works otherwise i wounldnt be selling it. If you have a proplem i have a second one. LMK what you wanna do PM me if you could to.

Comment

PM sent
        94 Camaro convertible -- mostly stock
        97 Firebird -- Project Car - kyb agx shocks, eibach springs, 3.42 torsen diff, aluminum driveshaft, slp cai, pacesetter headers, magnaflow cat-back. hptuners. not done yet.
        98 Firebird -- Parts Car

Comment

o2 sensor SOLD

Comment

I have a Complete L36 motor im parting out......everything you dont see on the motor i still have but the Harmonic Balancer....Had a lower end knock, the bearing spun. Has ported out LIM & Heads (gasket matched)

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Vladimir Gecko
              Low Voltage
              by Vladimir Gecko
              I recently ran into a problem where when I drove my battery gauge showed low voltage. I compulsively replaced the battery and it was still doing the same...
              2 hours ago
            • LETZRIDE
              New Owner!
              by LETZRIDE
              I am happy to announce that I have sold the site to Robert (FirebirdGT). Years ago this site went down when TealV6 had it, I bought it, refreshed it,...
              5 days ago
            • ssms5411
              Little work today
              by ssms5411
              Went ahead and moved my starter wire from the back, to the front again since it had no effect on my drain on the battery. Also made me nervous driving...
              3 weeks ago
            • LETZRIDE
              Tom Henry RS Pt 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff
              by LETZRIDE

Building the Tom Henry RS
              Part 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff.
              By: Hib Halverson

At the end of Part Three, we changed the valvetrain of the 3.8-liter V6 in the Tom Henry RS. We installed new, Yella Terra "Ultralite" 1.8:1, aluminum roller rocker arms, Katech valve springs and Katech titanium retainers on our 3800 Series II V6.
              Ultralites are nearly 25% lighter than the stock 1.6 rockers and 8% lighter than the SLP aluminum...
              02-07-2020, 10:30 PM

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
            Working...
            X