engine parts and other parts. (for camaro or firebird) - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

engine parts and other parts. (for camaro or firebird)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• engine parts and other parts. (for camaro or firebird)

hello everyone, I have a slew of things from my camaro that i do not need anymore and would like to get rid of them.

I have

3.8 block ($50)
    2 heads (50 for both)
    plenum (30)
    intake (40)
    enjectors (5 each)
    fuel rail. (20)
    radiator fans (25)
    radiator (20)

4 rims gread condition. off a 2000 v6 camaro (snow flakes silver) (100)
    i have a bra (for a camaro front facia) (35)

Re: engine parts and other parts. (for camaro or firebird)

all parts off the 2000?and where in ohio

Comment

there all parts that will fit camaros' from yeara 93 to 02 accept the bra. that is for a 97 down. i need to sell these parts quick quick.

Comment

Are the radiator fans on the fan shroud? If so how much shipped to 85301?
        08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
        96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

yes the radiator fans are all connected on a piece of plastic that mounts to the back of the radiator so yes im guessing its a shroud and the whole things shipping plus costs would be 80 bucks shipped and on your door step.

Comment

Originally posted by thedetailman View Post
            yes the radiator fans are all connected on a piece of plastic that mounts to the back of the radiator so yes im guessing its a shroud and the whole things shipping plus costs would be 80 bucks shipped and on your door step.
            Pics of the fans and shroud please.
            08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
            96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

there all parts that will fit camaros' from yeara 93 to 02 accept the bra. that is for a 97 down. i need to sell these parts quick quick.

NOT TRUE

What is the year of the car they came off!
              Robert - owner www.FirebirdV6.com "Mid-life crisis? I'm way beyond that!"

1996 Black Firebird GTxxxRam Air V6 w/ M5xxxwww.FirebirdGT.com

Raven

Comment

its off a 97 camaro. and yea ssms. ill get that pick on here pronto

Comment

its off a 97 camaro. and yea ssms. ill get that pick on here pronto
                  Thanks.

Comment

u never did say where in ohio

Comment

Pics of radiator and shroud how many miles , I have another one I'm looking at off a 2001 T/A 37K miles for about the same price , need to know pretty quick, by Mon. night at the latest, then I need to buy the other one.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• LETZRIDE
                        New Owner!
                        by LETZRIDE
                        I am happy to announce that I have sold the site to Robert (FirebirdGT). Years ago this site went down when TealV6 had it, I bought it, refreshed it,...
                        1 day ago
                      • ssms5411
                        Little work today
                        by ssms5411
                        Went ahead and moved my starter wire from the back, to the front again since it had no effect on my drain on the battery. Also made me nervous driving...
                        2 weeks ago
                      • LETZRIDE
                        Tom Henry RS Pt 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff
                        by LETZRIDE

Building the Tom Henry RS
                        Part 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff.
                        By: Hib Halverson

At the end of Part Three, we changed the valvetrain of the 3.8-liter V6 in the Tom Henry RS. We installed new, Yella Terra "Ultralite" 1.8:1, aluminum roller rocker arms, Katech valve springs and Katech titanium retainers on our 3800 Series II V6.
                        Ultralites are nearly 25% lighter than the stock 1.6 rockers and 8% lighter than the SLP aluminum...
                        02-07-2020, 10:30 PM

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X