slp line lock - works perfect - $80 shipped
    WAWA-A-HOLIC

Re: mods for sale

De-Modding the camaro?
    *Matt

Old people shouldnt use the internet.

Comment

Is the SLP fan switch useless? Or just useless to you? I know why you put one in. But do you really only use it before your going to 1/4 mile youself or race? What's your opinion on it? And anybody else's thoughts too? I didn't see any formus about it and the Mod Encyclopedia doesn't really say to much about it.Although the Womanizer did a write up on how you can make one for a few bucks and some extra time.Instead of dropping cash on a SLP.

~Jake

Comment

Originally posted by StrtRacer98 View Post
        De-Modding the camaro?
        babies came, car got slow

Comment

I'll take the line lock , kisten have any pics of it? PM me thanks, Steve
          08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
          96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

Originally posted by firebirdn View Post
            Is the SLP fan switch useless? Or just useless to you? I know why you put one in. But do you really only use it before your going to 1/4 mile youself or race? What's your opinion on it? And anybody else's thoughts too? I didn't see any formus about it and the Mod Encyclopedia doesn't really say to much about it.Although the Womanizer did a write up on how you can make one for a few bucks and some extra time.Instead of dropping cash on a SLP.

~Jake

I have a SLP fan switch , easy install and I use mine all the time, mounted it under the cig lighter, easy access. I always have it on high in the summer here works great and its plug & play.
            08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
            96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

Originally posted by ssms5411 View Post
              I have a SLP fan switch , easy install and I use mine all the time, mounted it under the cig lighter, easy access. I always have it on high in the summer here works great and its plug & play.
              great for summers or just places that its hot all year

does work GREAT at the track. kools the car down fast with out the motor having to be on. i used it a ton and loved it. i dont race anymore...nor do i take the car out. so i don't need it.

i'm not fully de-modding the camaro. just taking drag racing parts off. sold the water pump, nitrous (sale pending), line lock, fan switch, and alum driveshaft is next.

i'd like to have this car ready for weekends with my son in a few years. meaning putting my a/c and heat back in also. i don't trust myself with him in the car and nitrous at my feet lol. well i do trust myself...just not my foot
              WAWA-A-HOLIC

Comment

Originally posted by kristen View Post
                great for summers or just places that its hot all year

does work GREAT at the track. kools the car down fast with out the motor having to be on. i used it a ton and loved it. i dont race anymore...nor do i take the car out. so i don't need it.

i'm not fully de-modding the camaro. just taking drag racing parts off. sold the water pump, nitrous (sale pending), line lock, fan switch, and alum driveshaft is next.

i'd like to have this car ready for weekends with my son in a few years. meaning putting my a/c and heat back in also. i don't trust myself with him in the car and nitrous at my feet lol. well i do trust myself...just not my foot
                Thats good thinkng, I don't think I would of had any babies or kids in the back when I had nitrous back there , after seeing what it did to one guys hand, it was terrible. Your still cammed and you can always do a turbo setup. :burn: Can't believe you didn't have heat or A/C in your car, no wonder you haven't driven it much. Ever run your car stock?

Comment

can i get the driveshaft? price? ive been looking for one.

Comment

here the pics for the linelock

sale pending

as for the driveshaft...look for new post.

Last edited by kristen; 02-09-2010, 06:42 AM.
                    WAWA-A-HOLIC

Comment

Originally posted by ssms5411 View Post
                      I'll take the line lock , kisten have any pics of it? PM me thanks, Steve
                      Dam you! Oh well guess you got me back, lol.
                      Daily: '02 Black Yukon Denali
                      Toy: '06 Torrid Red GTO
                      Gone: Powerdyned '02 Pewter Camaro
                      Gone: '07 Charcoal Yamaha R6
                      Gone: Ex-wife, lol

Comment

Originally posted by Pewter02Camaro View Post
                        Dam you! Oh well guess you got me back, lol.

HAhaha, LOL Yep , I was going to get the water pump , you beat me by 1 day. LOL Gotcha, LOL, time to burn some rubber. I have had a SLP line lock on my ebay list for quite some time.

Comment

Does the price for the fan switch include shipping? I'm interested.
                          Robert - owner www.FirebirdV6.com "Mid-life crisis? I'm way beyond that!"

1996 Black Firebird GTxxxRam Air V6 w/ M5xxxwww.FirebirdGT.com

Raven

Comment

yes it does
                            WAWA-A-HOLIC

Comment

Originally posted by kristen View Post
                              yes it does

SOLD PayPal?
                              Robert - owner www.FirebirdV6.com "Mid-life crisis? I'm way beyond that!"

1996 Black Firebird GTxxxRam Air V6 w/ M5xxxwww.FirebirdGT.com

Raven

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X