Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Electric Cutout For Sale

REDUCED IN PRICE

I have a new badlanz electric cutout, 2.5". It is just the cutout, not the y-pipe, but it comes with all the wiring, hardware, nuts and bolts that you would get if you bought it straight from badlanzhpe.com

http://www.badlanzhpe.com/po.php?28

that's a link to their website. It costs 140 plus shipping for a new one and I'm asking for 100. It's never been installed on a vehicle. I decided to go another route exhaust wise.

My number is 314-915-5402-feel free to call or text anytime. If bought by friday, i'll pay for shipping. I have no job right now, currently am in college and have multiple tickets that need to be paid. I don't have time or money to get this baby on my car like I planned but it beats having a warrant out for unpaid tickets.

My prefered method of contact is either pming me on here or if you want text my cell number listed above, I probably wont pick a phone call up bc I am busy attempting to find a job...which led me to a ticket today :(
    Last edited by akcamaro02; 01-22-2010, 04:06 PM. Reason: REDUCED IN PRICE

Re: Electric Cutout For Sale

damn, that's a shame man you would've had fun. my cutout is my favorite part of my car --- love it.

bump for a good sale, got my cutout from badlanz and have yet to have a problem with it --- really wakes up a full exhaust :D
    Last edited by BallerMaro13; 01-18-2010, 01:26 PM.
    pacesetters|full 3" borla exhaust|3" stainless e-cutout|slp cai & ram intake|c/f whisper lid|tbs|eibach|kyb|stb|sfc's|adj.lca's & phb|slp fan|b&m t5|180*|z06 17x9.5|8000k hids|hptuners|d/s rotors

sigpic
    gone in body, but not in spirit

Comment

fack.....need 3" goodluck

Comment

thanks, I really wanted to get this baby on the car, however, I've had multiple problems with cops since the dynomax got put on and the e-cutout would only make things worse lol my loss, someone else's gain. I hear it put some good numbers up for HP gains too

Comment

sry to hear man, bump for you.
          1998 Chevy Camaro 3.8
          1997 Chevy Camaro Z28 - SOLD 7-23-2011
          1996 Chevy Camaro Z28
          2001 Pontiac Firebird Formula

Comment

thanks, too many tickets and college tuition and books and no job..just can't afford it :( hopefully someone buys it soon.

As i stated in the description. If it's bought by the end of this week, I will ship free.

Comment

Bump

price reduced, take advantage of this deal!

Comment

bump bump

Comment

BUMP BUMP BUMP, someone buy this! it's a deal. i need to pay a ticket :(

Comment

I will now take 80 plus shipping for this. Let I remind all, this is a NEW productthat costs 140 new, plus shipping. This is the lowest i'll go for this, or make an offer.

Comment

You have a PM

Comment

you have a reply

Comment

Sold.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• LETZRIDE
                            New Owner!
                            by LETZRIDE
                            I am happy to announce that I have sold the site to Robert (FirebirdGT). Years ago this site went down when TealV6 had it, I bought it, refreshed it,...
                            11 hours ago
                          • ssms5411
                            Little work today
                            by ssms5411
                            Went ahead and moved my starter wire from the back, to the front again since it had no effect on my drain on the battery. Also made me nervous driving...
                            2 weeks ago
                          • LETZRIDE
                            Tom Henry RS Pt 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff
                            by LETZRIDE

Building the Tom Henry RS
                            Part 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff.
                            By: Hib Halverson

At the end of Part Three, we changed the valvetrain of the 3.8-liter V6 in the Tom Henry RS. We installed new, Yella Terra "Ultralite" 1.8:1, aluminum roller rocker arms, Katech valve springs and Katech titanium retainers on our 3800 Series II V6.
                            Ultralites are nearly 25% lighter than the stock 1.6 rockers and 8% lighter than the SLP aluminum...
                            02-07-2020, 10:30 PM

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X