2001 Firebird w/6psi Powerdyne, Seattle $8500 - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2001 Firebird w/6psi Powerdyne, Seattle $8500

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2001 Firebird w/6psi Powerdyne, Seattle $8500

Howdy Gang and Merry Christmas,
    Yep, selling the ride and starting things off here. Going to offer the car whole, with all the mods first then go from there. This is for the whole car as it sits right now, 50k miles.

For more detailed info visit my website link in my sig please or message/email me specific questions, etc. Just curious if anybody local to the seattle area is interested or if they have a friend that might be interested.

2001 Firebird V-6, A4 tranny, transgo 2, aluminum driveshaft, tubular LCRS, Panhard bar, 3 point sub-frame connectors, Strut Tower brace, Firehawk Wide Oval 245x16, (about 8k miles), 1.9 ratio rockers, 3" stainless exhaust w/ dual tip firehawk muffler and magnaflow cat. the A pillar holds the boost/vac gauge, Fuel Pressure gauge and Wide Band O2 gauge. The RKSport Powerdyne Supercharger was originaly a 96-98 kit but I have built customized silicone couplers, etc, (see pics on my site) and integrated the intake into the stock smoothed airlid w/ cold air intake. All the original parts are boxed and saved for the 97-98 kit, never hacked nor altered. Like two kits in 1. Added a horizontaly grooved 6psi pulley which works better than the stock smooth rksport pulley. Car has all the required mods for converting to forced induction such as TR6 plugs, TB PCV bypass, etc. Never had a single problem with converting this car to forced induction. Very clean, tight, tidy and dependable. Again, check my site, ask around. :-) I wont be needing my HPTuners software either so It will go with the car If it is sold complete with the SC. Otherwise, demoding car and coming back here to offer the complete SC kit.

Anyway, I hate selling this car, but stupid insurance companies never give a break for a seasonal car, its too nice and valuable to go without comprehensive as well. Mainly though I just dont want to have multiple cars anymore. Too much responsibility and upkeep and this rear wheel drive ball of lightning cant get me to work in the snow. Currently in the process of buying a larger nicer house, (thank you real estate bubble deflation) and help with down payment would be nice and the bird would end up sitting outside cuz I want my wife to use the garage for her car.

I'm thinking $8500 as the car sits, complete. oh yea, 26 mpg freeway. no joke.

I dont expect a whole lot of interest from the forum cuz we are all spread out but I do honestly want to offer the car here first. Maybe keep an eye out for me putting up the powerdyne kit in the next month cuz Im not going to just hand the car and its mods over to somebody for like 4k or something. lol.

Happy New Year. Grayman.

http://home.comcast.net/~grayman99/
    Last edited by grayman; 12-26-2009, 02:30 PM.
    01 Firebird A4 3.42
    Powerdyne @ 6 PSI
    and other mods
    Visit Project Unleashed for guides and info.

Re: 2001 Firebird w/6psi Powerdyne, Seattle $8500

Noooooooo......say it ain't so. I hate to see you selling the car. Your work and info on your page was a lifesaver for me when I slapped a Powerdyne on my rig. I hope you get what you're asking for out of it, its worth it with all the work and info you shared working on it. Good Luck!

Comment

Wow grayman....I'm speechless.

1998 Firebird . 1989 Firebird XS . 1986 Fiero GT

Comment

thats a killer deal
        1999 v6 Camaro M5
        Automatic to Manual converted
        Pacesetter Headers, 2.5" Custom True Duals with X-Pipe and Magnaflow Bullet Muffers,
        !cat, Intake, 3.42's with LSD, MSD Wires, Drilled/Slotted Rotors, Hurst Short Shifter, Tuned PCM

Comment

Thanks Guys,
          I know, I love the car. Kinda have to choose though and need front wheel drive. Any kits out there to convert gen4 f body to FWD? lol. Been working 45+ hours a week for over a year now and thats not going to change anytime soon. Taking care of two cars and a truck is bad enough but new house just cant fit a bunch of cars. I would like to see somebody buy it whole though. its not exactly your average 'thrown together' hot rod. If you saw the house you'd understand how giving up the bird isn't as hard as it might seem. house faces cascade mountains from Mt Rainier in the south to almost mt baker to the north. living room, family room, 1 bedroom and master bedroom (with Mbath) all have that view. M bedroom is only suite on second story with wall to wall picture window and on the corner walls too. like living in a vacation home. freaking sweet. get this, wife does not want me to sell the firebird. she likes it. its our weekend style car, so im not whipped, just planning ahead.
          I wont be taking down the website or anything. its free on my comcast home pages so no reason to take it down or anything. though rksport canceling the kit probably slowed down things quite a bit.
          01 Firebird A4 3.42
          Powerdyne @ 6 PSI
          and other mods
          Visit Project Unleashed for guides and info.

Comment

Oh man, I'm jellous as hell, I live south of olympia too. Might have to see about getting a car loan lol.
            1997 Chevrolet Camaro
            L26, Pacesetter headers, SLP cai, Centerforce DF clutch, Pro 5.0 shifter, UMI short stick, 1le driveline, J&M 35mm front swaybar, UMI lca's/phb/sfc's, KYB AGX shocks, Hotchkis stb.

Comment

Have any extra powerdyne parts laying around?

Comment

Yeah, please take your wife's advise. No one is going to treat that car better than you.

Ahem, free bump for ya.

1998 Firebird . 1989 Firebird XS . 1986 Fiero GT

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                Working...
                X