1999 Firebird V6 21,067 miles for sale - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

1999 Firebird V6 21,067 miles for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1999 Firebird V6 21,067 miles for sale

Used 1999 Pontiac Firebird 6 Cylinder

$11,900

Mileage: 21,067

Primary Information about this vehicle:

Price$11,900
    Mileage21,067
    Body StyleCoupe
    Exterior ColorWhite
    Interior ColorGray
    Engine6 Cylinder Gasoline
    TransmissionAutomatic
    Drive Type2 wheel drive - rear
    Fuel TypeGasoline
    DoorsTwo Door
    VIN 2G2FS22K7X2220859

Vehicle Description

Installed Options
    • Driver Air Bag
    • Anti-Lock Brakes
    • Air Conditioning
    • Alloy Wheels
    • Cruise Control
    • CD Player
    • Passenger Air Bag
    • Rear Window Defroster
    • AM/FM Stereo
    • Power Door Locks
    • Power Mirrors
    • Power Windows
    • Power Steering
    • Sunroof/Moonroof
    • Tinted Glass
    • Tilt Wheel

Seller's Description and Comments

Buy this Pontiac Firebird now! No more will ever be made! This car is in nearly new condition and only has 21,067 ACTUAL MILES! You will be hard pressed to find another Firebird in this condition with this few miles! I am the 2nd owner & have only had it for a short time. The original owner maintained it well & drove it less than 2000 miles a year. The car has a stock 3.8L 3800 series II V6 engine that gets an EPA mileage of 19 city / 30 highway MPG with 200 HP. With this engine you get performance & fuel economy. The color is Artic White with charcoal grey interior. The car comes from non-smokers & odor free. The paint is near perfect. Everything works. Never wrecked. The windows have been tinted since new, the interior is NOT faded, & is in like new condition. It was garaged most of it's life. It drives like a NEW CAR. I wish I could keep this car. I was offered a deal on a Trans Am, that I could not refuse, & must sell this one to help pay for the other. Additional features: Factory Alarm Keyless Entry with theft deterrent system, reclining cloth 4 way bucket seats, fold down rear seat, center consol, hatchback, integrated rear spoiler, remote hatch release, carpet floor mats, locking T-Tops, removable sun shades for T-Tops, 4 wheel ABS disc brakes, Graphic EQ radio/CD, power antenna, fog lights, full instrument gauges with RED back lighting, 2 sets of keys, manuals, sales brochure, and service record. The only faults on the car is one small upholstery crack on both doors by the window (a factory defect & repairable) and a wheel well paint chip (also, repairable.) That is it! Email me for a free vehicle history report for your information. Please contact me with any questions. I can be contacted by email. Located 6866 Hwy 10, Greensburg, LA 70441. If you wish to test drive, please call first. Payment - cash, wire transfer, or cashiers check

William A. Carter

Re: 1999 Firebird V6 21,067 miles for sale

It's rare finding a Bird like that with that kind of mileage. Good luck with the sale. Have you tried ebay and autotrader?

1998 Firebird . 1989 Firebird XS . 1986 Fiero GT

Comment

Yes on Autotrader. No on Ebay. Also on craigslist Baton Rouge, LA

Comment

Nice car. Unfortunately, you aren't going to get that much for it on these sites. I have a 45,000 mile 2002 SOM Camaro that you could eat off of, and I was told not to expect more than $7,000 for it... it truly is sad.

Your best bet is probably going to be a local sale to someone that just wants a sporty car, but doesn't care about getting a v8.
        2002 SOM Camaro- Sold
        2006 S60- Sold
        2000 Cherokee- The desert whip

Comment

yea you can buy an ls1 and a spare v6 fbody for that price. Sorry to say but you just aren't going to fetch that kind of money with the way the fbody market is and how cheap the v8 cars are going. Unless you are in some crazy market where everything is double the normal price, then you might get lucky
          http://www.bowtiev6.com/

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
          Working...
          X